Professor Keeps Looking at My Bulge

she tends to wear non-revealing clothing. but i will definitely try that next time.
I was actually sort of kidding...it could be going too far. (In fact, I posted that comment very soon after you started the thread and then deleted it. I am, by the way, monogamous with my black sig other. Then my inhibitions wore thin after reading subsequent posts.)

I have caught one of my college professors peeping at my bulge a few times now. I am her best student and she has even told me that I am her favorite student as well. I would love to fuck her white pussy, but I’m not sure how I should go about it. She is roughly in her mid-40s and is married. Any advice on how I should try my luck, or if I shouldn’t at all?
I fucked my English professor when I was 19 and she was 42. If I can do it anyone can. But then again I’m very good looking

UPDATE: I recently got out of her class and we were having friendly conversation. She asked about my weekend and vice versa. She started showing me some game she recently got addicted to on her phone and then was showing me pictures of her grandkids. I mentioned how she could be the mom because she is looking young. I told her how her husband is a very lucky man and she said “yes he is” lol. She also mentioned how she asked her husband if he was cheating because he was being extra nice lol. I responded by saying “he doesnt have a reason to cheat, you’re beautiful and take care of all his needs.” She laughed a little and shortly after, more students walked in and class commenced. I didn’t wear underwear to class today, and I was fixing my bulge a few times throughout. I didn’t directly catch her looking, but I have a feeling she took a peak or two. Especially when I was standing up to help her turn on the projector. I also stayed a little bit after class to talk some more with her. She was rushing a little bit so I didn’t want to take much of her time. I asked her about our two upcoming assignments and this time I saw her peaking at my bulge (I have grey sweatpants on without underwear so it was pretty noticeable lol). That last conversation didn’t last super long, but I’m glad she was able to see some more of what I’m working with lol. I have her class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Since it is evident that she doesn’t have any issue with talking about non-school related topics, I definitely want to throw her some bigger hints. Any suggestions for my next encounter?
Keep us update, we cheer for you! :giggle:

Andrea38 said:
When she next looks at your erection....you might stare intently at her breasts or vagina.
@Bigfishneo
I’ve done this to a coworker of mine…she’s been eye-f****** me for a min by looking at my bulge. I started staring at her breast, then look her directly in her eyes multiple times on purpose. She knows what’s up now lol

What Andrea38 said is somewhat somewhat crude and crass to me... To be quite honest. It doesn't sound like something a woman would say. Or particularly want a man to do to her... Sounds like something a crude and crass dude might say. Which of course I'm not above. Depending on the situation.
Considering the power dynamic between student and instructor... That approach seems inappropriate to me. It might fly in a club or a bar. However I don't think this would be effective in the dynamic this thread is about. Unless of course the instructor is just the right level of "slutty" 😜. I've fucked coworkers too man. And yeah that may be cool in those situations. In my opinion not in this one.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Last edited:
What's the update?

My suggestion was to ask to meet her during "office hours" for tutoring. It provides 1 on 1 time in a fairly private setting. Based on what I've read so far she may be conflicted about next moves (not making time for a follow-up). I agree with the idea that you may want to wait until she is no longer a professor though, but some of us are on edge waiting to read more ... lol ;)

Dude you are a black student with a big cock and your white female teacher has been checking you out? This is easier than you think. Keep playing innocent but look for clues she will give you. Find something in your studies that you can pretend you are having problems with. Ask her if you can get together after school to get some help. Maybe even some tutoring. If you put that out there and she suggests you two meet where there will be no other people so she can help you that means it’s on

Back