Professor Keeps Looking at My Bulge

strongdarkmeat

Male
Real Person
I have caught one of my college professors peeping at my bulge a few times now. I am her best student and she has even told me that I am her favorite student as well. I would love to fuck her white pussy, but I’m not sure how I should go about it. She is roughly in her mid-40s and is married. Any advice on how I should try my luck, or if I shouldn’t at all?

I have caught one of my college professors peeping at my bulge a few times now. I am her best student and she has even told me that I am her favorite student as well. I would love to fuck her white pussy, but I’m not sure how I should go about it. She is roughly in her mid-40s and is married. Any advice on how I should try my luck, or if I shouldn’t at all?
Honesty is the best policy "I've noticed you noticing me... Is there something that we could "instruct" each other on? I would really love that."

thank you, i will implement this for sure. should i ask her if i catch her looking again, or should i just ask her the next time i see her?
Hmmm... Ideally I think you should ask her the next time you feel like you could blow her back out. It would be great if it coincides when you actually catch her checking you out again.
Good luck man have a fantastic weekend.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

“I’ve noticed you noticing me” is pretty aggressive. May put her on the defensive. I might try, if you have some one on one time where others can’t hear, “I see you have a ring, your husband is a vvvveeeerrrrryyyy lucky man. I’m not sure if he gets jealous having younger men crushing on you, but being married to a very attractive college professor, he has to know that’s a real possibility. You’re very sexy. I hope that doesn’t make you uncomfortable, that’s not my intention, but I just feel a compliment not given is such a waste. Oh and just know, this is the first time I have ever approached a professor.”

Just my two cents

“I’ve noticed you noticing me” is pretty aggressive. May put her on the defensive. I might try, if you have some one on one time where others can’t hear, “I see you have a ring, your husband is a vvvveeeerrrrryyyy lucky man. I’m not sure if he gets jealous having younger men crushing on you, but being married to a very attractive college professor, he has to know that’s a real possibility. You’re very sexy. I hope that doesn’t make you uncomfortable, that’s not my intention, but I just feel a compliment not given is such a waste. Oh and just know, this is the first time I have ever approached a professor.”

Just my two cents
thank you for the advice

Keep it friendly with her, make some VERY light edgy comments if she opens up a bit to you. Your goal now should be to get friendly enough you can talk about non school topics. But don’t makes any moves until you’ve completed her class.

A lot of people take their profession seriously and getting involved with a direct student is a huge ethical violation. Once you’re done with her class, you can start applying some real pressure.

Keep it friendly with her, make some VERY light edgy comments if she opens up a bit to you. Your goal now should be to get friendly enough you can talk about non school topics. But don’t makes any moves until you’ve completed her class.

A lot of people take their profession seriously and getting involved with a direct student is a huge ethical violation. Once you’re done with her class, you can start applying some real pressure.
understood, greatly appreciated!

This ^

Just my two cents
She's either with it or she's not and if she ain't so what...

UPDATE: I recently got out of her class and we were having friendly conversation. She asked about my weekend and vice versa. She started showing me some game she recently got addicted to on her phone and then was showing me pictures of her grandkids. I mentioned how she could be the mom because she is looking young. I told her how her husband is a very lucky man and she said “yes he is” lol. She also mentioned how she asked her husband if he was cheating because he was being extra nice lol. I responded by saying “he doesnt have a reason to cheat, you’re beautiful and take care of all his needs.” She laughed a little and shortly after, more students walked in and class commenced. I didn’t wear underwear to class today, and I was fixing my bulge a few times throughout. I didn’t directly catch her looking, but I have a feeling she took a peak or two. Especially when I was standing up to help her turn on the projector. I also stayed a little bit after class to talk some more with her. She was rushing a little bit so I didn’t want to take much of her time. I asked her about our two upcoming assignments and this time I saw her peaking at my bulge (I have grey sweatpants on without underwear so it was pretty noticeable lol). That last conversation didn’t last super long, but I’m glad she was able to see some more of what I’m working with lol. I have her class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Since it is evident that she doesn’t have any issue with talking about non-school related topics, I definitely want to throw her some bigger hints. Any suggestions for my next encounter?

UPDATE: I recently got out of her class and we were having friendly conversation. She asked about my weekend and vice versa. She started showing me some game she recently got addicted to on her phone and then was showing me pictures of her grandkids. I mentioned how she could be the mom because she is looking young. I told her how her husband is a very lucky man and she said “yes he is” lol. She also mentioned how she asked her husband if he was cheating because he was being extra nice lol. I responded by saying “he doesnt have a reason to cheat, you’re beautiful and take care of all his needs.” She laughed a little and shortly after, more students walked in and class commenced. I didn’t wear underwear to class today, and I was fixing my bulge a few times throughout. I didn’t directly catch her looking, but I have a feeling she took a peak or two. Especially when I was standing up to help her turn on the projector. I also stayed a little bit after class to talk some more with her. She was rushing a little bit so I didn’t want to take much of her time. I asked her about our two upcoming assignments and this time I saw her peaking at my bulge (I have grey sweatpants on without underwear so it was pretty noticeable lol). That last conversation didn’t last super long, but I’m glad she was able to see some more of what I’m working with lol. I have her class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Since it is evident that she doesn’t have any issue with talking about non-school related topics, I definitely want to throw her some bigger hints. Any suggestions for my next encounter?
Looks like you got it all well in hand Bro... Good Luck
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Work your charm, little by little get to know her, make her laugh, play a bit coy, unassuming, but always make it about her. I can't wait!!! Be safe!!!

When she next looks at your erection....you might stare intently at her breasts or vagina.

Back