Pregnancy question...

So I just wanted to run this by y’all as a community. I have been with my current bull boyfriend since before the pandemic. We have a great relationship together. My husband accepts that I have a relationship with my bull boyfriend. I have been black only since me and my bull boyfriend have been together. Me and my husband have been talking about having children despite the fact that he can’t give me a baby and we aren’t having sex. I have talked to my bull boyfriend about us losing the birth control and us trying to get pregnant. He loves this idea and so do I. My question is to any bulls or bunnies that have gotten pregnant together, any input or concerns I should have if I move forward? Did it change yall’s relationship? Was it for the worse or better? P.S. hubby is semi on board as well.
I think you raise such an important question and ive read the updates you provided.
I think everyone has really added to this and so I just want to say that I agree, your husband has to be on board 100%. thats honestly key
I saw one guy mention that after being bred the bull left the couple. That honestly is a possibility, although you are saying your bull is a good guy and won't do that - but the past 6 months I have been helping couples with direct questions to ask people, so I figure ill do the same here

To your hubby: (questions to ask him)
1. what if any concerns do you have if my bull impregnates me?
2. how much do you want him or feel comfortable him being involved in raising the baby?
3. how much or how often are you comfortable raising the baby by yourself, while I spend time with my bull?
4. have you ever felt jealous at all about me and my bulls relationship? and if yes, can you give me more detail?
5. why do you want to have children?
6. does it make you feel less than a man to "not" be able to give me a baby?
7. how do you feel about raising a baby that is not your biological?
8. are you on board with adopting the baby?

To your bull (questions to ask him)
1. what are your long term career plans? where do you see yourself living in 5 years?
2. why do you want to impregnate me?
3. how much do you want to or feel comfortable helping me raise the baby?
4. are you open to providing fiscal support, like college tuition, or tutoring or sports?
5. what do you want the baby to call you?
6. do you have any concerns about me and my husband adopting the baby and raising it?

Folks... I had been interested in this couple's progress for a couple years now, but I wanted to see their early posts again, so I visited their profile, which is blocked. So I searched their posts and I started noticing that a lot of their posts, from beginning, Dec 2018, through May 2021, have contradictions and red flags everywhere.
I went through and documented their posts in Cliff Notes fashion. Read for yourself and see if you think this "couple" is as fake as I do. My commentary is in bold.

Dec 26, 2018 - Boyfriend (BF) shared his fantasy of his girlfriend (GF) being with a black man. She didn't take it well. "Couple of days later", she said she's afraid of STDs.
Dec 28, 2018 - (Literally a couple of days later) BF says GF came up with rules if she is ever to be with a black man.
Dec 28, 2018 - Same day, BF says GF is now ready for a black man. Rules written earlier in the day now no longer rules.
Jan 1, 2019 - Hunt for black man is already over. Now BF says GF is officially a BBC Slut. That was quick. 3 days must be a new record.
Jan 7, 2019 - BF says GF has been seeing black lover for week and a half. Assuming 10-11 days, takes the date back to Dec 27-28, when she didn't take BF's interracial fantasy well.
Jan 7, 2019 - Same day, BF also says GF had sex with bull over a week ago. The math still doesn't add up.
Jan 15, 2019 - BF says GF is ready to go off birth control to be bred by her black lover. From not into the fantasy, to ready to being bred by black lover in 20 days. Seems far fetched. Mind the birth control part.
Jan 20, 2019 - BF states GF still on birth control. BF says GF and black lover "inseparable".
Jan 21, 2019 - BF still refers to GF as his girlfriend. Even though she has engagement ring on finger in pictures from Jan 11.
Jan 24, 2019 - BF says GF is looking for BBC to become regular bull. Previous "inseparable" bull mysteriously disappeared.
March 4, 2019 - Posts now coming from GF (now, wife (W)) instead of BF. She refers to BF now as husband (H).
March 4, 2019 - W said former bull wanted her to leave her H, so they had to find new bull. Keep this reason in mind.
March 18, 2019 - W said she has been with 4 bulls, 2 regulars.
March 18, 2019 - W says H cut off from pussy and ass. W says it's rule from previous bull.
March 22, 2019 - W says she has brought many girlfriends to BBC. Keep this mind for post later this same day.
March 22, 2019 - W says she is not black-only because H is white. This contradicts March 18 post.
March 22, 2019 - W said only let previous bull try to breed her, but he moved away. Mar 4th, W said it was because bull wanted her to leave H. Now it's because he moved away.
March 22, 2019 - W says she definitely will (future tense) recruit white women to BBC. Seems she forgot about post earlier in the same day.
March 31, 2019 - W says she and H have strong marriage. But they were BF/GF just at the end of Jan.
April 5, 2019 - Posts pic of W with belly that has pregnancy stretch marks.
April 5, 2019 - Posts pic of W with baby seat in the back of vehicle. Keep this in mind.
May 5, 2019 - W said first bull used condom for a month, then went bare. Said black men have been cumming in her since. Conflicts with Jan 15 post.
May 9, 2019 - W says it is very important to set boundaries and follow them. But she got rid of her rules in less than a day in Dec 2018.
May 13, 2019 - W says she is going black-only. Relief for H because pressure is off him to perform. But H has already been cut off since March 18th.
May 26, 2019 - W says she is now black-only and owned by a bull.
June 1, 2019 - W says BBC was the furthest thing from her mind when she got married. But according to posts, they got married between Jan and Mar 2019, and she had been with black men for over a month at that point and was already wanting to be bred by her black bull.
June 16, 2019 - W says she is still on birth control and has been since the beginning with him. Birth control claims are all over the place.
Aug 3, 2019 - W refers to H as "white significant other" for the first time instead of "husband". Also says she's now bored with lifestyle. Might want to go back to vanilla.
Aug 3, 2019 - Same day, W decides she will not be having any vanilla sex. Still wants to be black-only. Needs new partner.
Oct 22, 2019 - W brags about almost immediately breaking the rules she set for herself. Contradicts May 9, 2019 post.
Oct 29, 2019 - W mentions her time away from lifestyle. Now she's back on black.
Sep 21, 2020 - W says at first bulls always used condoms because she wasn't on any type of birth control. Conflicts with posts on 1/15/19, 1/20/19, 6/16/19.
Sep 24, 2020 - Different thread, W says she was on birth control for the longest, so she did let them cum in her. Conflicts with Sep 21, 2020 post.
March 17, 2021 - W says she has been in lifestyle for about 3 years now. It was actually 2 years and 2.5 months since her alleged first.
April 24, 2021 - W says she has "always played safe" in thread about raw or condom. For any new partner, condom to start until tested. Contradicts May 5, 2019 post.
May 5, 2021 - W says she and hubby have been talking about having ******* together, but he can't. So bull will be the guy. But April 5, 2019 pics show W has had a baby already.

Ooof. It's not looking good for this "couple".
I'd say either get verified or disappear. Because the amount of bullshit posted over 3 years was piled pretty high, and it just toppled.

Last edited:
Folks... I had been interested in this couple's progress for a couple years now, but I wanted to see their early posts again, so I visited their profile, which is blocked. So I searched their posts and I started noticing that a lot of their posts, from beginning, Dec 2018, through May 2021, have contradictions and red flags everywhere.
I went through and documented their posts in Cliff Notes fashion. Read for yourself and see if you think this "couple" is as fake as I do. My commentary is in bold.

Dec 26, 2018 - Boyfriend (BF) shared his fantasy of his girlfriend (GF) being with a black man. She didn't take it well. "Couple of days later", she said she's afraid of STDs.
Dec 28, 2018 - (Literally a couple of days later) BF says GF came up with rules is she is ever to be with a black man.
Dec 28, 2018 - Same day, BF says GF is now ready for a black man. Rules written earlier in the day now no longer rules.
Jan 1, 2019 - Hunt for black man is already over. Now BF says GF is officially a BBC Slut. That was quick. 3 days must be a new record.
Jan 7, 2019 - BF says GF has been seeing black lover for week and a half. Assuming 10-11 days, takes the date back to Dec 27-28, when she didn't take BF's interracial fantasy well.
Jan 7, 2019 - Same day, BF also says GF had sex with bull over a week ago. The math still doesn't add up.
Jan 15, 2019 - BF says GF is ready to go off birth control to be bred by her black lover. From not into the fantasy, to ready to being bred by black lover in 20 days. Seems far fetched. Mind the birth control part.
Jan 20, 2019 - BF states GF still on birth control. BF says GF and black lover "inseparable".
Jan 21, 2019 - BF still refers to GF as his girlfriend. Even though she has engagement ring on finger in pictures from Jan 11.
Jan 24, 2019 - BF says GF is looking for BBC to become regular bull. Previous "inseparable" bull mysteriously disappeared.
March 4, 2019 - Posts now coming from GF (now, wife (W)) instead of BF. She refers to BF now as husband (H).
March 4, 2019 - W said former bull wanted her to leave her H, so they had to find new bull. Keep this reason in mind.
March 18, 2019 - W says H cut off from pussy and ass. W says it's rule from previous bull.
March 22, 2019 - W says she has brought many girlfriends to BBC. Keep this mind for post later this same day.
March 22, 2019 - W says she is not black-only because H is white. This contradicts March 18 post.
March 22, 2019 - W said only let previous bull try to breed her, but he moved away. Mar 4th, W said it was because bull wanted her to leave H. Now it's because he moved away.
March 22, 2019 - W says she definitely will (future tense) recruit white women to BBC. Seems she forgot about post earlier in the same day.
March 31, 2019 - W says she and H have strong marriage. But they were BF/GF just at the end of Jan.
April 5, 2019 - Posts pic of W with baby seat in the back of vehicle. Keep this in mind.
May 5, 2019 - W said first bull used condom for a month, then went bare. Said black men have been cumming in her since. Conflicts with Jan 15 post.
May 9, 2019 - W says it is very important to set boundaries and follow them. But she got rid of her rules in less than a day in Dec 2018.
May 13, 2019 - W says she is going black-only. Relief for H because pressure is off him to perform. But H has already been cut off since March 18th.
June 1, 2019 - W says BBC was the furthest thing from her mind when she got married. But according to posts, they got married between Jan and Mar 2019, and she had been with black men for over a month at that point and was already wanting to be bred by her black bull.
June 16, 2019 - W says she is still on birth control and has been since the beginning with him. Birth control claims are all over the place.
Aug 3, 2019 - W refers to H as "white significant other" for the first time instead of "husband". Also says she's now bored with lifestyle. Might want to go back to vanilla.
Aug 3, 2019 - Same day, W decides she will not be having any vanilla sex. Still wants to be black-only. Needs new partner.
Oct 22, 2019 - W brags about almost immediately breaking the rules she set for herself. Contradicts May 9, 2019 post.
Oct 29, 2019 - W mentions her time away from lifestyle. Now she's back on black.
Sep 21, 2020 - W says at first bulls always used condoms because she wasn't on any type of birth control. Conflicts with posts on 1/15/19, 1/20/19, 6/16/19.
Sep 24, 2020 - Different thread, W says she was on birth control for the longest, so she did let them cum in her. Conflicts with Sep 21, 2020 post.
March 17, 2021 - W says she has been in lifestyle for about 3 years now. It was actually 2 years and 2.5 months since her alleged first.
April 24, 2021 - W says she has "always played safe" in thread about raw or condom. For any new partner, condom to start until tested. Contradicts May 5, 2019 post.
May 5, 2021 - W says she and hubby have been talking about having ******* together, but he can't. So bull will be the guy. But April 5, 2019 pics show W has had a baby already.

I'd say either get verified or disappear. Because the amount of bullshit posted over 3 years was piled pretty high, and it just toppled.

Wow!!! Good job

Dec 28, 2018 - (Literally a couple of days later) BF says GF came up with rules if she is ever to be with a black man.

Fantastic investigative work. If only this level of effort were put into mainstream news investigations.

Wow nice work

So I just wanted to run this by y’all as a community. I have been with my current bull boyfriend since before the pandemic. We have a great relationship together. My husband accepts that I have a relationship with my bull boyfriend. I have been black only since me and my bull boyfriend have been together. Me and my husband have been talking about having children despite the fact that he can’t give me a baby and we aren’t having sex. I have talked to my bull boyfriend about us losing the birth control and us trying to get pregnant. He loves this idea and so do I. My question is to any bulls or bunnies that have gotten pregnant together, any input or concerns I should have if I move forward? Did it change yall’s relationship? Was it for the worse or better? P.S. hubby is semi on board as well.
Do it because you want to but make sure you have a plan if the worst happens. Baby daddy ghosts you and hubby bounces

Well your "PS" says it all. You say he is semi on board. You are talking about the biggest life event that anyone (single or couple) could ever have. If he isn't 100% on board you must face the fact that your marriage could be doomed. If he isn't happy about it then odds are h might not stay. I guess depends on what you want the most.
Got it right. If anyone is not 100% don’t do it.

He has had a vasectomy so... I’m more comfortable with my bull boyfriend being the one that impregnates me because of our relationship and if we ever needed him he would be there for our baby. We could really co parent.
Vasectomy can be reversed, so if your hubby really wants to be the one to get you pregnant, at least give him a try. You can make arrangements with him, like "you can try, and then my bull gets a chance"-this way he will just loose sperm competition and won't feel like you didn't care about what he wanted.

You didn't need to go through that much research. Her post was on May 5, and she was "thinking" about getting pregnant. Then he showed up on May 22 with a pic of her 30 weeks along. :cautious:

Obviously this is a very important matter because your want to bring a life into this world and the baby has no say in how you do it.
If the wife is gonna be impregnated by the Bull, then it has to be a solid 110% true relationship, the husband must totally be on board and truly want this for the wife, it could work if everyone is on the same page and puts the care and love of the baby first, the relationship will endure if the Bull is also considered a trusted dear friend, everyone must know their role and respect each other.
The two main keys to making this work, being in a long term confident honest relationship with a bull you trust and know who will be responsible, have a great respect and care for each other and having a husband who truly understands the relationship the Bull has with the wife and he truly wants the same as the wife.
It’s not an impossible situation, it just has to be well thought out and have a deep trust for one another…there can be no regrets.

Last edited:
You need to think about the baby that is being created. I think it’s so selfish to think about only your pleasure and thrill when thinking about creating a new human. Your husband is committed to you beyond sex. He’s committed from a emotional and financial stand point

Back