Pregnancy question...

xXKinkCoupleXx

Couple
From
MS, US
So I just wanted to run this by y’all as a community. I have been with my current bull boyfriend since before the pandemic. We have a great relationship together. My husband accepts that I have a relationship with my bull boyfriend. I have been black only since me and my bull boyfriend have been together. Me and my husband have been talking about having children despite the fact that he can’t give me a baby and we aren’t having sex. I have talked to my bull boyfriend about us losing the birth control and us trying to get pregnant. He loves this idea and so do I. My question is to any bulls or bunnies that have gotten pregnant together, any input or concerns I should have if I move forward? Did it change yall’s relationship? Was it for the worse or better? P.S. hubby is semi on board as well.

Well your "PS" says it all. You say he is semi on board. You are talking about the biggest life event that anyone (single or couple) could ever have. If he isn't 100% on board you must face the fact that your marriage could be doomed. If he isn't happy about it then odds are h might not stay. I guess depends on what you want the most.

Well your "PS" says it all. You say he is semi on board. You are talking about the biggest life event that anyone (single or couple) could ever have. If he isn't 100% on board you must face the fact that your marriage could be doomed. If he isn't happy about it then odds are h might not stay. I guess depends on what you want the most.
Thank you, he is only semi on board because he wants to be the one to get me pregnant but can’t. He’s 100% on board with me breeding black though.

Thank you, he is only semi on board because he wants to be the one to get me pregnant but can’t. He’s 100% on board with me breeding black though.
What does it mean, he can't? Is he physically unable or is it because of your current arrangement of your husband not having intercourse with you? 🤔 And would he be accepting you getting pregnant from a Black stranger more than your boyfriend? TY

What does it mean, he can't? Is he physically unable or is it because of your current arrangement of your husband not having intercourse with you? 🤔 And would he be accepting you getting pregnant from a Black stranger more than your boyfriend? TY
He has had a vasectomy so... I’m more comfortable with my bull boyfriend being the one that impregnates me because of our relationship and if we ever needed him he would be there for our baby. We could really co parent.

He has had a vasectomy so... I’m more comfortable with my bull boyfriend being the one that impregnates me because of our relationship and if we ever needed him he would be there for our baby. We could really co parent.
Thanks for your reply. And i can see it from your POV but my question was more about how your husband feels about it. Which may be of interest too.

So I just wanted to run this by y’all as a community. I have been with my current bull boyfriend since before the pandemic. We have a great relationship together. My husband accepts that I have a relationship with my bull boyfriend. I have been black only since me and my bull boyfriend have been together. Me and my husband have been talking about having children despite the fact that he can’t give me a baby and we aren’t having sex. I have talked to my bull boyfriend about us losing the birth control and us trying to get pregnant. He loves this idea and so do I. My question is to any bulls or bunnies that have gotten pregnant together, any input or concerns I should have if I move forward? Did it change yall’s relationship? Was it for the worse or better? P.S. hubby is semi on board as well.
I have

These are currently the types of relationships I have with 2.

I have been friends with a cuckold couple on Fetlife for a while, and recently, the wife gave birth to her black Master's baby. Within weeks of that all occurring, her black Master ended things with her, and then she and her husband separated. So she's a single mom of a newborn.
I know that's only one situation, and I don't know the dynamics of their entire life, so it could just be a rare thing that happened to her. But suffice it to say, I don't think she started down that road thinking that's how she would end up.

Great question! This is coming from the husband's pov. My wife is currently pregnant by her bull and if it's going to work your husband MUST BE 110%on board with this. I am and we all have a great relationship together. Plus me and my wife have a ******* together already. She's almost 5 and we wanted another and her bull was more than willing to get my wife pregnant so she stopped fucking other men and got off bc. Not she's about 30 weeks along and all 3 of us are super excited about my wife about to have his baby...especially my wife. She loves dark men (I'm not white, just not a black man) so she's always wanted mixed children but was never allowed to date others when she was younger. Now she's pregnant by a black man and couldn't be happier! I'm a completely opened minded person so I was good from the start in her wanting to have a half black baby. I think we'll all continue to be amazing parents. Best to you and your husband!

Back