Prefer hot wife with one bull or several?

I enjoy watching my Wife/Mistress enjoying Herself and Her Men, however She decides to do so. Watching Her get all of Her holes plugged simultaneously is a really hot scene, to be sure.....but some of the Men in our poly Family can really rock Her world on their own. I'm often amazed at the stamina and virility of many of our Black Masters.....they're like human fucking machines. Not even mentioning the fact that they can cum again and again, one right after the other. That is true sexual superiority, in my mind. My Wife/Mistress has a group of some of our younger Men, whome She refers to as Her "young studs"; they call Her their "cougar slut", and they will often gang-bang her, one after another, for hours on end.....it's just SO hot to watch!

Definately down to my mood & availability. If I am offered one or none I take one. Since we began this lifestyle I get turned on by anything and knowing Michael is unable to have physical gratification is hotter than I would ever imagine. He is incredibly horny ALL THE TIME and can do nothing about it. Whereas i am free to take on lovers whenever I want to feed my hunger.
Ladies, does the control aspect of this lifestyle get you turned on as I?
J
Xoxoxox
My Wife/Mistress loves having that control over me. She doesn't keep me caged; She prefers to see me hard, throbbing and frustrated. It just gives Her that much more "ammunition" with which to taunt and tease me. She's always quick to point out the obvious size difference, and how hard it makes me to see Her with a "real Man". It's all part of our dynamic....and being a huge fan of Tease & Denial, it works very well for me too!

Just curious what everyone’s preference is? Watch your hot wife service one or several at a time?
You should start her out with a single bbc to make sure enjoys it and is comfortable. After a few hot get togethers she will be ready for multiple lovers with great pleasure.

That's a tough one. With a 1:1 scenario, I love watching the intimacy -- the passion, the kissing, the grinding -- a powerful black man making love to my wife and making her forget I'm even in the room. Seeing her lost in his eyes and his mouth, his big cock satisfying her like nothing else -- that's a very heady experience for me.

2:1 is a lot of fun to watch, but the 1:1 really gets to me.

Back