Prefer hot wife with one bull or several?

My wife shared with me that there's nothing better than two or three sets of hands all over her, in her, on her, - she loves it, but as a previous poster noted, it's not easy to set up. We've only pulled it off once with two guys. :)))
Nothing comes close to being dominated by two or men athletic, fit men tearing up that pussy all night long.

Nothing comes close to being dominated by two or men athletic, fit men tearing up that pussy all night long.
God yes I can't agree more. Being pinned to a matress on your back, a black leather belt very tight around your neck, looped around the bedframe and being pounded until orgasm isn't a feeling I can describe. As you reach orgasm He pulls the belt tighter and after you come hard, he gives the belt to his butty, he pulls apart your legs, tightens the belt and he just takes over and pounds you. All the while, who is on his knees next to the bed? Your caged cuck. Watching two hung black guys ravish and use his wife, knowing at least for the next 12 months (it's likely to be a lot longer baby) he as the husband can't touch. Watch but don't touch. Don't touch me or your little locked clit. ♠Jamie♠xoxoxo

Back