Prefer hot wife with one bull or several?

my wife has a regular lover who visits her at home, but when we are on holiday in Lanzarote she has also enjoyed 2 black guys in her bed at the one time. I prefer seeing her with her long term lover as he is far more gentle, more loving and much more polite.

When we were in Lanzarote on holiday she saw two black guys at same time and they shared her bed for 10 days of our 2 week holiday / vacation, they treated her much more roughly, infact treated her like a slut, but id did appear she was enjoying two big cocks at the one time.

They did tease me a lot as I watched, I felt kind of humiliated and very submissive when in their company, again my wife enjoyed it a lot, but I prefer to see her with her longer term regular lover.

Just curious what everyone’s preference is? Watch your hot wife service one or several at a time?
I enjoy watching my wife get fucked by several guys. My wife’s bull sometimes shares her with his nephew and the nephew’s friends.
She enjoys being the center of attention and having guys waiting their turn.
It’s hot watching her take young cocks and get multiple creampies.

Such great question. Out agreement was only one when we started. It took Jamie all of 1 hr to renegotiate the agreement given her primary bull had to travel for work. She wanted someone every 2-3 weeks. Then it as 2 weeks. Then 1 week. Now it an be a couple of days a week. She prefers 2 guys t once but she definately wants to rrange a GB this year. It changes a woman. More all the time.
Mike

Back