Post your comparison husband's cock size vs bull's cock size !

From your media it looks like you are getting plenty elsewhere. How does he get his fun now and is he allowed any? Hot photos by the way, he's lucky to have you around.

he gets his fun by watching me cumming on bbc!!! Licking my pussy and sometimes I let him out of his cage.......... so he can wank
I don’t touch his tiny dick anymore.

Attachments

• 0A621FBB-525F-4CAF-B291-D6087840CCE2.jpeg
    0A621FBB-525F-4CAF-B291-D6087840CCE2.jpeg
    660.6 KB · Views: 161
Nice picture! We small cock losers must pay taxes for bbc
I totally agree man. @Jlongdaddy is a horse hung Bull who calls us white bois losers and we are. We never get any dates, never get any pussy, we’re incapable of making women orgasm. I have to battle my way into my girlfriend’s pussy and could barely stretch it in halfway. She got so annoyed with me and finally started cheating with a 12” inch black guy...and I don’t blame her. Ever since then I’ve been their cuckold slave. She only dated me because she felt bad that no other girl was interested in me, and now she’s my dominant Mistress.

I got my first erection at 14 and my first ejaculation at 16. That tells you everything about me!

I totally agree man. @Jlongdaddy is a horse hung Bull who calls us white bois losers and we are. We never get any dates, never get any pussy, we’re incapable of making women orgasm. I have to battle my way into my girlfriend’s pussy and could barely stretch it in halfway. She got so annoyed with me and finally started cheating with a 12” inch black guy...and I don’t blame her. Ever since then I’ve been their cuckold slave. She only dated me because she felt bad that no other girl was interested in me, and now she’s my dominant Mistress.

I got my first erection at 14 and my first ejaculation at 16. That tells you everything about me!
what took you so long ,my first at 12/3 or so and 1st ejac about 10 minutes later and glad to say I was addicted thereafter to a life of gratification in one form or another.

good boy know you're place. the ladies cum multiple times on my horsecock. i can fuck almost any woman I want with this dick and body. you are a shrimp dick looser 4life

good boy know you're place. the ladies cum multiple times on my horsecock. i can fuck almost any woman I want with this dick and body. you are a shrimp dick looser 4life
Wow man, it was always my dream to make my one and only girlfriend cum, but I tried and tried but my penis was just too tiny and couldn’t even fit halfway in. I commend you for being able to fuck any woman you want with your hung black cock and toned body. I have a tiny penis and an average white body, and I never get attention from girls. I’m totally a small dick white boi loser with such a weak sex drive at age 24! When I cum, only a few drops fall out. Even after saving it up for days. I’ve never had a cumshot and have no idea what it feels like :(

Wow man, it was always my dream to make my one and only girlfriend cum, but I tried and tried but my penis was just too tiny and couldn’t even fit halfway in. I commend you for being able to fuck any woman you want with your hung black cock and toned body. I have a tiny penis and an average white body, and I never get attention from girls. I’m totally a small dick white boi loser with such a weak sex drive at age 24! When I cum, only a few drops fall out. Even after saving it up for days. I’ve never had a cumshot and have no idea what it feels like :(
u better have a cage cuz u dont deserve any pussy. lock it up cuck!! cage that cuck cock

you don't even know the man why insult him
so you got a big cock and the wives love your ability but you don't have to insult a guy.
and by the way this is how you spell loser, the way you spelt it is how you leave the wives pussy when you have fucked them,
with your I must say impressive cock.

Back