Post your comparison husband's cock size vs bull's cock size !

you don't even know the man why insult him
so you got a big cock and the wives love your ability but you don't have to insult a guy.
and by the way this is how you spell loser, the way you spelt it is how you leave the wives pussy when you have fucked them,
with your I must say impressive cock
I mean no harm its not really a insult ..its facts lol bbc rules the world and that's the truth

I mean no harm its not really a insult ..its facts lol bbc rules the world and that's the truth
well if you say so ,
I have to admit I do love the way you guys use and treat our wives and girlfriends.
all I can say is kep up the good work
enjoy our women as I have they no doubt enjoy that cock of yours.
but do try to be safe incurrent climate.

OMG! That is the epitome of the majority of white men versus the average black man. No girth. No length And then look at that magnificent black cock.
I totally agree...white men are so small and black men are so huge. I’m 24 and this is my 3” inch penis. I’m a young guy but I have a very weak pathetic sex drive. I didn’t get my first erection until I was 14 and my first ejaculation until I was 16! And I still have wet dreams several times a month. I’ve never had a cumshot, it only comes out in little drops :( CB3DBAD1-B998-4C00-98A0-93B6D581723A.jpeg

Agreed man. You’re not insulting us white boys, you’re spreading the truth. Our tiny penises are incapable of satisfying women, unfortunately, whereas your huge BBC can give them mind-blowing orgasms!
But by the way, not to be a total grammar nerd but it is “loser” and not looser lol, just had to get it out there. Either way you’re still an Alpha man while I’m a total Beta :( my 3” inch thin penis and inability to have a cumshot says it all. Not to mention getting my first erection at the age of 14 and my first ejaculation when I was 16! And as a 24 year old man I still have wet dreams several times a month, lots of built up sexual frustration, and a score of 0 orgasms given to a female...I bet your score is off the charts, man!

well if you say so ,
I have to admit I do love the way you guys use and treat our wives and girlfriends.
all I can say is kep up the good
work
enjoy our women as I have they no doubt enjoy that cock of yours.
but do try to be safe incurrent climate.
@Jlongdaddy isn’t insulting us white boys; he’s simply and nonetheless speaking the truth. Us small white guys can’t satisfy our women - or any women - with our tiny penises. He and lots of other black Bulls have the penises of REAL MEN, of real Alpha males. He’s able to give women huge intense, full body orgasms and he can get all the pussy he wants. Just look at all the comments under his photo albums. Tons and tons of women are drooling over his BBC and are mesmerized by it. Women laugh at my tiny penis, but they do “compliment” it and call it cute and adorable sometimes :(

I totally agree...white men are so small and black men are so huge. I’m 24 and this is my 3” inch penis. I’m a young guy but I have a very weak pathetic sex drive. I didn’t get my first erection until I was 14 and my first ejaculation until I was 16! And I still have wet dreams several times a month. I’ve never had a cumshot, it only comes out in little drops :( View attachment 3302661

Sorry but you CANNOT satisfy a woman with that tiny white worm.
Simple fact.

@Jlongdaddy isn’t insulting us white boys; he’s simply and nonetheless speaking the truth. Us small white guys can’t satisfy our women - or any women - with our tiny penises. He and lots of other black Bulls have the penises of REAL MEN, of real Alpha males. He’s able to give women huge intense, full body orgasms and he can get all the pussy he wants. Just look at all the comments under his photo albums. Tons and tons of women are drooling over his BBC and are mesmerized by it. Women laugh at my tiny penis, but they do “compliment” it and call it cute and adorable sometimes :(
dam right good boy. glad you know your place.

Agreed man. You’re not insulting us white boys, you’re spreading the truth. Our tiny penises are incapable of satisfying women, unfortunately, whereas your huge BBC can give them mind-blowing orgasms!
But by the way, not to be a total grammar nerd but it is “loser” and not looser lol, just had to get it out there. Either way you’re still an Alpha man while I’m a total Beta :( my 3” inch thin penis and inability to have a cumshot says it all. Not to mention getting my first erection at the age of 14 and my first ejaculation when I was 16! And as a 24 year old man I still have wet dreams several times a month, lots of built up sexual frustration, and a score of 0 orgasms given to a female...I bet your score is off the charts, man!
they always cum multiple times on my horsedick. I go so deep im in they stomach.🤷🏾‍♂️😅🤣. I'm blessed

Back