Post your comparison husband's cock size vs bull's cock size !

Hi , today, with my husband, we had fun comparing my husband's cock with my favourite bull's one.
(we used thevisualiser.net , found on the web)
Of course, we knew the 2 cocks were very differents but it was a real fun to see that !
Maybe other cuckhold couple could post the same thing ?
Husband may feel humiliated , but we discussed it and he loves that.

View attachment 1693474

View attachment 1693475
Its humiliating to all of us with oonk dick and balls .. but it turns me on to watch a female compare a big black dick to a littke caucasian dick ...we are so tiny ...deserve a pinch I'm the balks for being so pathetic..so dont stop...it makes us look so inferior 20200422_072443.jpg

Nice one ! Any couple who want to show us the comparison ??? That is real fun. :threesome:
Well I'll show you the tiny white half of it and then you can see it and you should know it's so tiny it looks like a clit

Attachments

• 20200414_012054.jpg
    20200414_012054.jpg
    441.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 1c8bbfe0-2b62-4ba5-bd1a-ca473bf6df26.png
    1c8bbfe0-2b62-4ba5-bd1a-ca473bf6df26.png
    974.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200422_072425.jpg
    20200422_072425.jpg
    477 KB · Views: 17
  • 20200422_072457.jpg
    20200422_072457.jpg
    416.9 KB · Views: 19
Please login or become a member to view

Omg..that's a huge black cock..so thick and long and looks dangerous ..like killing my insides and destroying my little virgin white boy pussy hole ....oh God intimidating and memorizing....I want it so bad now, I wish I could get a pick next to it with my little clit exposed ...so sexy and made me feel like a bitch with my clit...tell me that would not be a bitch clit next to that massive black cock20200406_060258.jpg

Omg..that's a huge black cock..so thick and long and looks dangerous ..like killing my insides and destroying my little virgin white boy pussy hole ....oh God intimidating and memorizing....I want it so bad now, I wish I could get a pick next to it with my little clit exposed ...so sexy and made me feel like a bitch with my clit

Omg..that's a huge black cock..so thick and long and looks dangerous ..like killing my insides and destroying my little virgin white boy pussy hole ....oh God intimidating and memorizing....I want it so bad now, I wish I could get a pick next to it with my little clit exposed ...so sexy and made me feel like a bitch with my clit...tell me that would not be a bitch clit next to that massive black cockView attachment 3305617
holy fuck your tiny. thats the definition of shrimp dick lol damn it sucks to be you

Omg..that's a huge black cock..so thick and long and looks dangerous ..like killing my insides and destroying my little virgin white boy pussy hole ....oh God intimidating and memorizing....I want it so bad now, I wish I could get a pick next to it with my little clit exposed ...so sexy and made me feel like a bitch with my clit...tell me that would not be a bitch clit next to that massive black cockView attachment 3305617
View attachment 3153315

This is why I stay locked I can not pleasure her like him...
they both small to me.....just saying

holy fuck your tiny. thats the definition of shrimp dick lol damn it sucks to be you
Tryst me I know ...I have to try to hold it in my 2 fingers every time I pee...and believe it or not ...and this will show you how white girls who are sheltered and only seen white boy dicks , I have had girlfriends that said I needed to not go so deep because it was hurting them...lol..I swear to God...that gives you an idea of the percentage if white boys that look just like me between thier legs, and it was a black girl that I foolishly thought I coujd fuck and she would like it that let me know that she didnt feel my dick once the night before and as she had my balls in her hand and her girlfriend standing there she basically told me I was gonna be there bitch or lose my balls and I only was getting that option because I I had a platinum tongue that was like heaven ..so she and her 3 girlfriends stripped me every morning and for 4 months I was stripped naked, my balls were abused by her and any of the girks there that morning, they liked to make me face away and bend over in front if them and then used my ballsac as their own personal puny pink punching bag, and after that I ate pussy fir hours as they took turns sitting on my face whike the other girls punched and stomped my balls the whole time . So after that I was very embarresed about my tiny white boy dick and was very upset because i didnt understand why yall have such big black cocks and how unfair it was , but before shecgotvlocked up for a parole violation with her boyfriend , I was just being brought in to be her cuck whike her 11 inch 7.5 inch girth black dick was an inch from my face as she doggie style over my face, with my tiny dick in her face and his massive dick stretched her right in front if my eyes and this guy loved to disrespect me and let his big heavy balls and hus big black balksac slap my forehead, sit on my face , and sometimes they would get smashed against my against my face and block my nose , cutting off my breathing ..she would laugh to. At the risk ofcsousong even more pathetic littke sissy, it was his black dick that was so big and it intimidated and constantly humiliated me when she made me stand next to his dick so the girks coujd loose with my tiny dick and his enormous manly black cock that made me all the sudden feel feminine when he was there, and submissive to him , inferior to him and her both and I started being turned on to where I would have a fulky hard 3.5 inch boner when he would watch as the girks stripped me and then made me get in position and ounce my ballsac from behind...he liked watching it and talking to me whike they were doing it..and his cock made me start to combine sexual pleasure and humiliation by his cock , to where now I am still very embarrased and I feel alot of shame afterwards but I accepted the truth and now I know white boys are physically and sexually inferior with littke pink feminine dicks and littke pink balksacs that are useless if not used by a black girl or a white girl Q.O.S. as her toy and tool to punish me for being a tiny dick white boy and abuse me through my sensitive little balls, and of course my tiny dick makes me the preferred race of inferior beta males that are brought to them by lack girls or our own women , already submitted by the girks busting balls to serve us up as little fuck boys for black guys to use, abuse, stretch our virgin white hole, have our insides used to make you cum , and for the girls to watch as we open our mouth for yiu to fuck our face ...big fatback dick hokding down white boys turning us into manhood...so that's the ******* I now crave amd have never acted on ..to get face fucked by a black guy..and now I love the sting of embarrasemet and it made me horny when I abused now, so I have wanted to have a huge fat black cock black guy to dominate me and take my pussy by ******* ...while people watch , but I'm scared too...but completly embarrassed but in a sexy good way and I've accepted my role now I love seeing how much bigger and superior your fat girth black cock is and how tiy my akready tiny dick looks next to my masters black cock...now I am a white submissive slave and abuse slut and if you are black orcyouvare a white female who is black cock only but you love to hurt white boys , or are a pink ballsac destroyer, pink dick humiliator then you have the right to use and abuse me in pretty much anyway you want..I just ask to not get me arrested or cause permanent damage, buy ill video myself obeying you..ballbusting myself, making me find black girls thst are complete strangers to judge myvdick and then kick my balls..I will video everyone for you to keep, and I am the white boy who agrees with you that we deserve racial domibation and white humiliation and will obey my black person ven the ones who hate my inferior race the most , because it's not racist it's just truth, and we deserve it .. because its undeniable we are completly inferior to black people and can bot compete with black men, built closer to white bitch with a clit, and physically tiny and pathetic dicklet to make us better submissive black cock fuck boys that you. am treat as bad as you want and control kije a tiny dick puppet to make me obey you and be the source of my own racial humiliation and ball *******..I crave it20200418_144950.jpg20200414_191718.jpg

That's definetly a true statement ...u obviously know us very well...we are pathetic little bitches obsessed with how big black dicks are and how feminine they make our romy dicks look
This.... anyone who posts a pic here is a fake or just wants their dick to be seen by white guys. Either way it’s just gay

Incredible to see that :mad:
and where are the hanging testicles ???
That ridiculous package should be cut off or blocked 24/7 in a cage.
Trust me I know it should, if it makes you feel any better. I have 2 black girls that each have a girl they are always with and almost every day I am stripped by my black female supremacist in front if all of the girks that are there whenever it happens and her black boyfriend who lives watching the girks take turns fter I've bent over and spread myblegs in front if them. they start punching my balksac from behind like its their own littke puny pink speed bag, after that ivam eatingvtheir oussy as they take turns abusing my bslksmore while one sits on my face and watches and they really hate pink ballsac and littke pink white boy dicks so they use bare feet and stomp my balls to make me cry louder and louder which makes their oussy vibrate when I'm sucking them into orgasms theyvare bashing my balksac and making me cry out so loud that I vibrate them ibtivharder orgasms ...so even tho it's not caged or just castrated I am punished daily for being a littke baby fick white boy with a pink clit, and my balls are sometimes slapped and punched mercilessly for hours straight , and hard abuse ...pushing my levels of pain and making myvtiny dick into a tinyvwhite boy hard on..fully hard and throbbing 3.5 inches of thin pink hard dick ...balk start sagingvagter a.d abuse forca kittke while , but a few hours later they are swollen from getting beat by her and other black goddesses and. They made me measure the boyfriend of my black female supremacist who is there slit because he too is black supremacist amd likes watching me get stripped amd ****** into submission and watch me be insulted, sexually and racially humiliated and defiled, and they video me on my knees with my tiny dick fulky exposed and they got to video me taking her mans if fat black dick from his pants and let it gand in my face whike ivmeasyred him length down his dick , and girth which was 10.5 inches if 7.5 I chest if girth , and they said where o we go now because they hold stuff In...

Back