Post pic of wife/gf for other to describe what they would do to them in detail.

Please login or become a member to view

I would toe her up and make her pussy to produce love juoce so much she cant take it and starts to beg me to fico her but i would tease her only with a tip

I’d start with you on your knees with your husband next to you as I pull your hair back and shove my cock deep into your mouth as he watches.
Then I’d make him hold your legs wide open as I pound that pussy until you squirted all over my cock several times.
then I’d put you on all fours with his face inches from your pussy and keep fucking until I make you squirt again and it covers his face.
then I’d pull my cock out and use it to rub that pussy juice over your ass and slowly ******* my cock into that tight ass, you start begging for it deeper.
You squirt a few more times and now beg for me to cum deep in your ass, I shoot a huge load and your husband watches as I slowly pull out, and as I do my cum runs out of your ass, down your recked pussy and runs off into his mouth.

You would tie her up on her back and blindfold her before I enter the room.
you will then be tied to a chair.
I start by eating her soaking wet pussy, she has no idea I have a buddy with me.
my buddy pushes his huge 11inch cock in to her mouth, she’s shocked as shes now at the mercy of two complete strangers.
I push my huge cock against her tight pussy as the head pops in she gasped.
with in a minute she squirting all over the place, you’ve never seen her do that before.
me and my buddy swoop places several times, and then she begs me to fuck her in the ass, she’s never let you near her ass. So I’m balls deep in her ass and she says I want to taste you. I swoop with my buddy again and shove my cock in her mouth and my buddy forces 11 inches in that tight pussy.
he release’s a huge load in her.
I go back to fucking her ass as she sucks his cock clean. I blow a huge load in her ass and she loved it.
we then untied you as we leave and tell you to get down there and clean her up.

Back