Possible business idea for someone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ann4BBC, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    As many of you might know I have been involved in this lifestyle a few years, 2013 to be precise. I started shy, going with a few guys, not posting pics etc. Like lots of girls got more braver as I've gone on. Some of my initial worries about family finding out, what people may say, etc have gone somewhat.
    What I've been hoping to do next has proved a tiny problem. I would love to make an almost professional Adult movie with a guy, but me and hubby just not technical enough to do it!
    This has proved difficult. Plenty of lovely black guys want to fuck me, but leave it up to us to sort the technicals.
    I've talked to a few Adult film makers, mainly in London. And have to say, mainly ladies I've spoke to and couldn't be more friendly or helpful, so pleasant. Not seedy at all.
    Plenty of Adult film companies are interested in me and would make all sorts of films, despite my age. However their studios cost a lot and I would have to sign up to agencies and guarantee at least two films a month. I'm not that much into it!
    I think there's a lot of other couples that might be into this, I think. A great idea for someone is to arrange 'Adult Studio Days' where a couple pay £200 or so for an hour in a studio with a black guy or sign away the rights to it or something.
    Someone's missing a trick here!
    Just a thought, if this already happens, love someone to let me know, thanx Ann

nino likes this.
  2. dunacouple

dunacouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

Netherlands
    I'm sure you could find a hobbyist that would love to film you ;)

The thing is, 200 pounds won't cover much for pros. They pay rent, electricity bills, sound and camera man etc. I work in the media and it could be done on a budget. All you need is two decent cameras some lighting, a place to shoot and a boom/mic. Then do post production on a decent PC.

I'd help you out but I'm in Holland. But I'm sure there's other people that are proficient to make quality stuff on a small production budget. If your ever in Amsterdam PM me ;)

Ann4BBC likes this.
  3. Ann4BBC

UK
    Thanx for your reply. Yes, £200 or so not much, but if they have a number of couples all on the same day it could be worth it.
    Not easy finding hobbyists or similar who want to do this sort of thing!
    Thanx for the offer, if I go to Amsterdam will definitely PM you! XX

4. tristan_dirden

tristan_dirden Active Member

Ireland
    wow - really interesting idea!

Ann4BBC likes this.
  5. helpgetherthere

helpgetherthere Active Member

US
    You should check out Bull Royalty. Matter of fact he's a member here.

Ann4BBC likes this.
  6. Ann4BBC

UK
    Thanx, just looked, he's in Florida so not sure be able to help. But thanx though! X