Possible business idea for someone?

Unless you want lenses filters, advanced lighting and cinematography, there is no need for a professional. Shooting and editing videos are easy. If you have an I-phone or android phone with a nice camera, all you need is a motorized bluetooth tripod. There are also a bunch of free editing software available. My favorite is "Black Magic Design".
Ha! Me and hubby are techno phones! Useless when it comes to this type of stuff! X

I know some chaturbate couples that make better videos than the pros, trying looking into that. All you really need is a mid range camera or a good phone and someone with a good hand if you don't have a tripod.

I know some chaturbate couples that make better videos than the pros, trying looking into that. All you really need is a mid range camera or a good phone and someone with a good hand if you don't have a tripod.

I think that's the first and the right step to take!

You need to start by getting a good camera and film yourself then you have materials to show to others in the industry that can help you
Thanx but me and hubby have tried that. We bought a camera but have no idea how to download stuff properly and anything over 30 seconds won't load or can't be seen. I need an expert! X

Attachments

• IMG_0654.mov
    8.8 MB · Views: 60
Thanx but me and hubby have tried that. We bought a camera but have no idea how to download stuff properly and anything over 30 seconds won't load or can't be seen. I need an expert! X
I can edit the video for you guys.

But you would need to record it. Best idea is to buy a camera stand and a stand that can hold your phone. Use a phone with a good camera and the camera you have bought. Make sure the angles are good and have a good time on camera ;) With different positions adjust camera set-up accordingly.

what is the model of the camera? Most likely you need to transfer it via USB. Or if its older you need to use the memory chip.

Nice video - I love it! If you send me a PM with where you are getting stuck at exactly when you try to transfer your files, I can walk you through it. I can also walk you through editing and uploading your work. It may seem complicated and daunting, but it is not.

Nice video - I love it! If you send me a PM with where you are getting stuck at exactly when you try to transfer your files, I can walk you through it. I can also walk you through editing and uploading your work. It may seem complicated and daunting, but it is not.
Thanx, will do. Our problem has been sending stuff larger than 20 seconds or so, it just won't go. I can download 20-30 secs on twitter, here etc but anything longer seems too big. Will pm you later, thanx. X

Did you try to download it through USB ?
No, like I say me and hubby are useless at this! I do know my ******* would know and family, but I don't think I can ask one of my sons to help download clips of me with guys! LOL

Interesting thread. We see ads like this all the time in our area.

amateur xxx video shoots - (western burbs)

Start-up xxx studio looking for women and couples.

We are a professional video company located in the Western Suburbs, filming will be done at a clean hotel (not some cheap hole in the wall! unless that's what you like ) or other locations (Van, parks, outdoors, etc... if you're comfortable) We supply the room, lights, multiple 3D and 4K cameras, and even a professional crew willing to participate if you desire.

We are discrete, you can wear a mask if you want to remain anonymous. All ages, races and body types welcome.
Make it a one time thing, or possibly become a regular. Bring your ideas on what you'd like to do. If you have some acting skills, we can put that to use. All videos will remain our property and may be used on our partner web site. We will provide copies of footage/photos for you as well.

Please respond with what you are looking for, pics are appreciated (nude or non-nude)

Interesting thread. We see ads like this all the time in our area.

amateur xxx video shoots - (western burbs)

Start-up xxx studio looking for women and couples.

We are a professional video company located in the Western Suburbs, filming will be done at a clean hotel (not some cheap hole in the wall! unless that's what you like ) or other locations (Van, parks, outdoors, etc... if you're comfortable) We supply the room, lights, multiple 3D and 4K cameras, and even a professional crew willing to participate if you desire.

We are discrete, you can wear a mask if you want to remain anonymous. All ages, races and body types welcome.
Make it a one time thing, or possibly become a regular. Bring your ideas on what you'd like to do. If you have some acting skills, we can put that to use. All videos will remain our property and may be used on our partner web site. We will provide copies of footage/photos for you as well.

Please respond with what you are looking for, pics are appreciated (nude or non-nude)
Good find! That's the sort of service I'm after. Presume this is in USA can't find anything like this in UK unless I'm looking in wrong type of area. X

Back