Politics, Politics, Politics

and now we find out... well it was a few months ago I saw it... one of them even had a bastard baby while in the White house... always denied it... but kept giving money to the mom

Right, because no President was ever slandered before Obama.

Admit, your simpleton act is just a ploy to get a rise out of people.
wrong.... during a speech to the house one ... republican... called him a liar on national tv... just because he didn't like what was said.... that hits a new low! even for republicans.... can't even respect the office if nothing else... just shows republicans just have no morals nor know right from wrong... but what can you expect from that party... that's why it is dissolving now!

besides... actually he did less than how many past presidents... all the way back!... pretty sure just about all of them couldn't keep their pants up... even squeaky clean "Ike"... and back before that... just in the old days it was improper to slander a president... but that changed with the republicans when Obama came into office
I don't doubt that many past presidents had flings. Kennedy was widely acknowledged for having done so. Having an affair with Marilyn Monroe as a guest in the office is one thing. Having sexual relations with a 20 year intern is much more disturbing. If I do that at my job, I get fired for sexual harassment.

But what got ole Billy in hot water like so many other politicians over the years wasn't the act, but the coverup. He wound up admitting in Federal court:

He provided false testimony that was knowingly misleading, evasive, and prejudicial to the administration of justice before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas

He acknowledged his conduct violated the Rules of Professional Conduct of the Arkansas Supreme Court

He lost his law license in Arkansas and had to pay a $25k fine to the court.

He had to pay a civil contempt penalty of more than $900,000 to the federal court for violating its orders

He was also disbarred by the US Supreme Court

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_v._Jones

The Republican's current situation speaks for itself. What I really find funny, is when talking about their situation, Republicans like to say it is about ALL politicians, not just Republicans. Well, voters are, no doubt, fed up with the school yard fightings (such as this thread seems to produce), but the country is fed up with obstructionist Republicans primarily, and I don't care WHO they run in 2016, Republicans are going to get beat like a rented mule. The only question is, will they win back the Senate for the next Democrat president? And, let's let Hillary or Berney NAME the next Supreme Court Judge ... Obama's presented 2 with Republican backgrounds. I can assure you neither Hillary or Bernie will. But then, last few years the ReThugs have been doing a pretty good job of shooting themselves in the feet with their own obstructionism. I say, "Bring it on, RETHUGS!"

But what got ole Billy in hot water like so many other politicians over the years wasn't the act, but the coverup. He wound up admitting in Federal court:
years ago the press and people in government would not go into anything disrespecting the president or the office... but again the republicans... with the morals they have changed that!

republicans have taken respect completely out of government and turned it into something of their own making.... look at what it is getting them....they have proven they can't govern... the philosophies are not working... the only thing they have left is lies and dirty deeds!

years ago the press and people in government would not go into anything disrespecting the president or the office... but again the republicans... with the morals they have changed that!
I think where the morals changed was when 49 year old Billy thought it was OK to get blow jobs from a 20 year old who worked for him.

I think where the morals changed was when 49 year old Billy thought it was OK to get blow jobs from a 20 year old who worked for him.
you guys made it a point to dig up all that and put it out for the world to see and know... just wasn't done in the past.... people had respect... that changed with Gingrich and his gang of thugs!

h-h, are you sure you want to start casting stones at politicians who have committed infidelity while serving the people? And that includes Presidents.
This country has major issues and you guys want to talk about morality? And blowjobs? I'd agree on EVERY President, Senator, and House Representative getting a "free blowjob from a paid ****** each week and the tax payers pay for it" IF they would go to Washington and do their JOBS.

you just need to face the facts... you guys way of life is falling apart... people tired of it!... but there are still a few that are locked in their own twisted little world... and won't admit they have been doing things wrong for..... to long

Yes, people are tired of it, except they're not.

For all the "People are waking up to the GOP and are tired of it blather" that you and my friend Mac spew, the facts don't support it.

According to Gallup (not Fox News, as you always accuse me and the other conservatives of consulting), 2015 showed 12 states as solidly GOP, 11 states as solidly Democrat, 16 competitive, 8 leaning GOP, and 3 leaning Democrat, whereas 2008 had 29 solidly Democrat, 6 leaning Democrat, 4 solidly GOP, 1 leaning GOP, and 10 competitive. Yes, the American people are clearly sick of the Republican Party.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/188969/red-states-outnumber-blue-first-time-gallup-tracking.aspx
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_party_strength_in_U.S._states

In terms of sitting Governors, in 2008 there 29 Democrat governors and 21 GOP governers, in 2016, there are 31 GOP governors, 18 Democrat, and 1 Independent.

In terms of State Legislatures, in 2008, Democrats had a majority in both houses in 23 states, the GOP had a majority in both house in 15 states, and 12 were split. In 2016, in 31 states both houses have GOP majorities, 11 have Democrat majorities in both Houses, and 8 are split. In terms of State Government, 23 states have a GOP governor and GOP majorities in both houses, 7 have a Democrat governor and Democrat majorities in both houses, and 20 have split control.

So while YOU may personally despise the Republican Party, don't profess to be the mouthpiece for the American people.

h-h, are you sure you want to start casting stones at politicians who have committed infidelity while serving the people? And that includes Presidents.
This country has major issues and you guys want to talk about morality? And blowjobs? I'd agree on EVERY President, Senator, and House Representative getting a "free blowjob from a paid ****** each week and the tax payers pay for it" IF they would go to Washington and do their JOBS.

Whoa, why them and not us?

So while YOU may personally despise the Republican Party, don't profess to be the mouthpiece for the American people.
I'm not... just look at what they have to offer right now.... most republicans aren't thrilled with any of them!... they will unite against Trump since he is pulling them all away... but all that does is weaken the party... they are self destructing...

by the way didn't I just read about 2 more a male and a female being removed from office for sex?

Is that premise the standard excuse for a liberal's misbehavior? Sounds just like Hillary... But mommy, mommy Colin did it too.
talk about repetition.....you already cried that once... you have been trying to start something all day... and now the best you can come up with is something you already said a few days ago

Back