Politics, Politics, Politics

I have no problem hiring a black plumber.... I am having a black guy come out next week to remove a tree/stump.... but I would rather pick up a homeless guy and bring him out to do work on something.... would rather carry on a conversation with him than some tea party asshole

But yet it is OK for liberals to DEMAND that a business bake a cake for a gay wedding, Claim they are not "diverse" and sue for discrimination. If you as an individual feel that you should have the right to hire based on your beliefs, then a business should have the right to refuse business based on their beliefs.

Not at all, it's your subject matter, you brought it up. What you are saying is that it is OK for YOU to discriminate, but no one better discriminate against you. That's called a Hippocratic double standard.
you 2 are both nuts! I mentioned several days ago about the plumber... and now today.. I brought it up... seems to me you guys have taken it to an extreme trying to make something out of nothing... typical republican twisting the conversation so it goes your way... and ignoring the real facts!

like I said you guys are really searching for something to complain about....Lack of attention?

090856e67d4667b3d8d5831cfd903634.jpg

Back