Politics, Politics, Politics

I'm a strict constitutionalist, to the right of people like Goldwater and John Wayne... What "crap" am I peddling, exactly?
Oh yeah!!! That's who I am! I remember now!

images

More and more adult Republicans stepping up and criticizing the Republicans' antics at Biden's speech.
Voters are going to be reminded many times of how childish these US representatives have acted prior to the 2024 elections, I'm sure.

"The heckling from the crowd — it was just politics, politics, politics on both sides," Sununu said during a Thursday interview at Politico's The Fifty: America's Governors. "My mom taught me manners first. Lead with a smile. Own your issues."​

During his nationally-televised speech, Biden was booed and heckled by Republicans and even called a "liar" by conservative firebrand Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene.​

"The Republicans, frankly, were rude. I mean, there's no doubt about it," Sununu said.​
(MORE TO READ ... click on Link)

More and more adult Republicans stepping up and criticizing the Republicans' antics at Biden's speech.
Voters are going to be reminded many times of how childish these US representatives have acted prior to the 2024 elections, I'm sure.

"The heckling from the crowd — it was just politics, politics, politics on both sides," Sununu said during a Thursday interview at Politico's The Fifty: America's Governors. "My mom taught me manners first. Lead with a smile. Own your issues."​

During his nationally-televised speech, Biden was booed and heckled by Republicans and even called a "liar" by conservative firebrand Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene.​

"The Republicans, frankly, were rude. I mean, there's no doubt about it," Sununu said.​
(MORE TO READ ... click on Link)
Biden is booed and heckled by hundreds of millions of people daily... Your point? Oh wait, you have no point.

Biden is booed and heckled by hundreds of millions of people daily... Your point? Oh wait, you have no point.
I think you're talking to the wrong person; it was Sununu that said it, not me 'Alice', but of course you NEVER read anything I really post. You're too anxious to give the post your childish pic_ThumbsDown4.jpgresponses. Its good, though ... just tells me I'm still taking space in that empty cavity behind your blo.od shot eyes. It takes your mind (if you have one) off your unemployment. Have a nice day, Alice.

I think you're talking to the wrong person; it was Sununu that said it, not me 'Alice', but of course you NEVER read anything I really post. You're too anxious to give the post your childish View attachment 5852625responses. Its good, though ... just tells me I'm still taking space in that empty cavity behind your blo.od shot eyes. It takes your mind (if you have one) off your unemployment. Have a nice day, Alice.
I have a nice day EVERY day... Biden is still booed and heckled by hundreds of millions of people daily!

I have a nice day EVERY day... Biden is still booed and heckled by hundreds of millions of people daily!
Biden is booed and heckled by hundreds of millions people daily?
Do you know:
1. The population of the US?
2. The President doesn't make public appearance daily, let alone in front of 'hundreds of millions'.
3. You really are a moron.

Damn! HUGE drop in the latest AP poll for the percent of democrats who want to see Biden run again....was 52% of democrats in October, now down to only 37%

@MacNfries, the above is proof you're wrong.

1676229899657.png

Do you have a weird obsession with being shown you are wrong publicly????

Yeah - his polling on ALL major issues is in the CRAPPER !!!!!! 😆
see how fucking one sided things are....all you fucking trumptards the same.....HH makes fun of nasty...i make fun of HH and you hand out the usual right wing response with a dislike

and i said i was done posting here....fuck...

@MacNfries ,why do you keep posting this crap on my profile? I've reported you for it once. We get it, you hate the sore thumbs... They're not done out of harassment, or some childish thing, they're given because we disagree with you... Nothing more... And I expect the same from you, but trolling my profile with your constant whining and empty threats is getting old.

Screenshot_20230212_150407_DuckDuckGo.jpg

see how fucking one sided things are....all you fucking trumptards the same.....HH makes fun of nasty...i make fun of HH and you hand out the usual right wing response with a dislike

and i said i was done posting here....fuck...
HH has been on ignore for months; he may TRY to make fun of me but the fool still can't comprehend he has NO effect!

Back