Politics, Politics, Politics

Ed is a lobbying scumbag

you're not really answering my question

you sound like one of the people we get in here every couple months that really loves to get off from black guys but feels totally conflicted about it because of their peers and political beliefs, and lashes out at ed constantly

it's always a crazy obsession with ed. it's weird and unhealthy and I have no idea why it keeps happening.

Just because you fuck other races, don't mean you can't be a racist.
Favorite example? Slaveowners. They fucked their slaves very often, and went on to sell their own children. They certainly weren't of the mind that people should be treated as individuals.
So, I guess, it doesn't surprise me. There enough of these foot shufflin', head scratching, simps that give these people a sense that they're something other than their words reflect.
Like Obama's descendants on mom's side. Guess he will write a reparation check to himself.
I love libs who " love" minorities. As long as they live somewhere else. Hypocrites.

Another tie between Bubba Clinton and Epstein has assumed room temperature. Nothing suspicious here...lots of people commit suicide by both hanging themselves and shooting themselves in the chest with a shotgun...

Milo ! I don't agree with the old ranting Milo. I don't agree with the LGBTQ socially or sexually, but politically he made allot of sense. All I know is that I have seen interviews since his fall from popularity and he was much less flamboyant expressing a gay image. If any on the left complain that Margorie Tailor Green hired him to an unpaid position that would be hypocritical. As for the ******* issue, a grown man or a grown woman having sex with other consenting adults is their choice, c-hidren need to be protected from the perversions of Adults.

... and they all squeal like a pig when the authorities come for them, too.

The Trump campaign told a group of Georgia Republicans who planned on misrepresenting themselves to Congress as the state’s rightful electors to make sure they carry out the scheme in “complete secrecy,” The Washington Post reported Monday. In an email on December 13, 2020, the day before electors in the state capitol would meet to cast their votes, Robert Sinners, Trump’s head of election day operations in Georgia, wrote to them asking for “complete discretion in this process.”​
“Your duties are imperative to ensure the end result — a win in Georgia for President Trump — but will be hampered unless we have complete secrecy and discretion,” Sinners wrote. Sinners also noted that when they arrived at the state capitol the next day, they should not tell security they were there to cast votes for Trump, but merely to meet with Republican state Sen. Brandon Beach or state Sen. Burt Jones. (Jones was one of the 16 individuals who signed certificates claiming to be Georgia’s legitimate electors on Dec. 14.) “Please, at no point should you mention anything to do with Presidential Electors or speak to the media,” the letter emphasized in bold type.​
Georgia was one of seven states where Trump supporters submitted bogus Electoral College certificates, the others being Arizona, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Shafer and Georgia Republican Party Secretary Shawn Still were among 14 “alternate electors” subpoenaed by the Jan. 6 committee back in January.​

The email from Sinners was obtained as part of a Justice Department investigation into the pro-Trump elector scheme. The district attorney’s office in Fulton County, Georgia, has also obtained copies of the email, as it is conducting its own investigation into the matter.​
Poster's Note: BURN THOSE FAKE ELECTORS and they'll sing like canaries in the Spring time.
........................ The pyramid of EVIL starts at the TOP with Donald Trump.
READ MORE ... how the low-life cheating Republicans attempted an organized coup on American politics!

Last edited:
Milo ! I don't agree with the old ranting Milo. I don't agree with the LGBTQ socially or sexually
you're a guy on a sex forum that's dedicated to black men's bodies

you are LGBTQ

If any on the left complain that Margorie Tailor Green hired him to an unpaid position that would be hypocritical. As for the ******* issue, a grown man or a grown woman having sex with other consenting adults is their choice, c-hidren need to be protected from the perversions of Adults.

you think having people that are on the record as pro-******* working in congress is how we protect children?

I do not in fact want cowardly or corrupt cops.

we need serious police reform. we need qualified immunity. we need actual training. we need policies that don't perpetuate the US being the most dangerous place to live in the developed world.
Did you even read what the responsibilities of the police are ? I don't think that many officers even know that the old phrase "To Protect and Serve" doesn't really ably. With all the violence and defunding efforts by Democrats after the G. Floyd death, I image this countries police have a different opinion or desire to cross that line to protect the people that have no clue the danger cops face.

Did you even read what the responsibilities of the police are ? I don't think that many officers even know that the old phrase "To Protect and Serve" doesn't really ably. With all the violence and defunding efforts by Democrats after the G. Floyd death, I image this countries police have a different opinion or desire to cross that line to protect the people that have no clue the danger cops face.

police shootings really aren't any higher now than they were over the last 20 years (and not nearly as high as they used to be in the 70s)

Covid deaths were out of control for cops though

1654630356779.png

anyway, which police were actually defunded? Uvalde wasn't. cops there took up 40% of the town's entire budget.

you're a guy on a sex forum that's dedicated to black men's bodies

you are LGBTQ I am here to see the beautiful women, I think all men are ugly creatures, some more then others and have never had any sexual attraction for a man. No the present LGBTQ community is like a cancer that will destroy itself. I am on a political thread.

you think having people that are on the record as pro-******* working in congress is how we protect children? Any pro-******* is a tainted human being, but if we could open all the closets of all our politicians we would find tons of sexual perversions.

I am here to see the beautiful women, I think all men are ugly creatures, some more then others and have never had any sexual attraction for a man. No the present LGBTQ community is like a cancer that will destroy itself. I am on a political thread.

yeah I'm only here for the articles too.

if you just wanted to look at women, there are a bajillion sites dedicated to naked ladies. if you're here its because you want to watch the hot black guys.

it's like saying I go to church every sunday because the communion wafers are so good. it's just silly.

Any pro-******* is a tainted human being, but if we could open all the closets of all our politicians we would find tons of sexual perversions.

agreed on that 1000%

they got gislaine maxwell but no follow-up prosecutions. wonder why that is. the court sealed the "little black book"

the only thing Q got wrong about ******* conspiracy is that it had anything to do with political leanings. it's about power. republicans and democrats, media of any stripe, inheritors of massive wealth, the whole shebang. I mean hell it's even in the british royal family.

Back