Politics, Politics, Politics

this guy must be getting really worried and starting to panic...you know he is trying to see if his supporters will back him on firing Mueller
several republicans have already warned him that is a no-no! but he isn't letting it lie...Mueller has to be close and he knows it!

Trump denounces Mueller's investigative team as 'hardened Democrats'

9d986a2c58cbc45741c076d7832fce2b

President Trump accused Robert Mueller’s team investigating Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. elections of Democratic bias. (Photos: Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty Images-Xinhua, Ting Shen via Getty Images)
President Trump continued his attack on the intelligence community Sunday morning — accusing former FBI director Robert Mueller’s team of bias toward the Democrats.
After spending Saturday alleging leaks, lying and corruption at the highest levels of the FBI, Trump returned to his Twitter account Sunday morning to claim the team investigating Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election and possible collusion between Moscow and his campaign is comprised of 13 “hardened Democrats.”

While some members of special counsel Mueller’s team have donated to Democrats, it’s certainly not true of them all. Mueller, the bureau’s longest-serving director since J. Edgar Hoover, for instance, is a Republican and was appointed by former President George W. Bush.
The commander-in-chief has repeatedly dismissed the investigation as a witch hunt and insists there was no collusion, but, heeding legal counsel, he has largely refrained from denigrating Mueller or his team directly — until this weekend. Trump’s personal attorney, John Dowd, released a statement on Saturday beseeching the Justice Department to call off the Russia investigation. This marks a shift toward a more antagonistic relationship with Mueller’s team.
Also Sunday morning, Trump accused former FBI Director James Comey of lying under oath to Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, about whether he had ever been an anonymous source or known someone to be an anonymous source. Trump fired Comey last May, accusing him of being unable to “effectively lead the bureau.”

Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe on Friday night — just two days before his scheduled retirement. Sessions’s decision was based on an internal assessment, which has not yet been released publicly, about McCabe’s honesty with investigators over information he shared with the media on the FBI’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe. McCabe disputed the allegations, arguing they were part of the Trump administration’s efforts to discredit him as well as a larger “war on the FBI.”
Just like Comey, McCabe reportedly kept personal notes about his interactions with Trump, which have been turned over to Mueller’s office. Trump claimed during his Sunday morning Twitter session to have spent very little time with McCabe. He suggested that any notes of their time together must have been made up after the fact.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-de...gative-team-hardened-democrats-161114924.html

New York Times best-selling author and populist conservative columnist Ann Coulter says President Trump’s border wall prototypes sitting in the San Diego, California, desert are “a ridiculous waste of time.”
During an interview on KABC Los Angeles, Coulter mocked Trump’s border wall prototypes after the president visited the structures last week, as Breitbart News reported. According to Coulter:

They’re very good at stopping any illegal alien prototypes. … I don’t know why we need prototypes, except that it’s all just a fakeout and the whole thing about building a wall is just ‘I’m going to get four years saying I’m going to build the wall and inspecting prototypes, but I’ll never actually build the wall.’ … No, it’s a ridiculous waste of time. [Emphasis added]

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/18/coulter-trump-prototypes-wall-ridiculous/

He will fire Mueller and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN just like NOTHING happened with they stole SCOTUS seat.

The republicans will be singing kumbaya instead of impeaching him.

Why? Americans are stupid.. Don't think for any moment he'll be held accountable. That's a pipe dream.

He will fire Mueller and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN just like NOTHING happened with they stole SCOTUS seat.
Don't think he would get away with firing Mueller....he is testing the waters right now...but don't think he would get away with it....the public wants this done and congress knows it...there are several that will back him....for awhile...but think Mueller knows and has to much on him right now...trump knows it and is worried.....if Mueller starts releasing what all he has....would look very bad for the right!

that they are...and lining their own pockets as well as their friends.....but a lot know they have burned bridges and are stepping down next election

Why? Americans are stupid.. Don't think for any moment he'll be held accountable. That's a pipe dream.

Voters do not have a very long term memory that is true and always has been

as for americans being stupid GFY!
I doubt he will ever see the inside of a prison......but that's not to say for others in his family!

this guy must be getting really worried and starting to panic...you know he is trying to see if his supporters will back him on firing Mueller
several republicans have already warned him that is a no-no! but he isn't letting it lie...Mueller has to be close and he knows it!

Trump denounces Mueller's investigative team as 'hardened Democrats'

9d986a2c58cbc45741c076d7832fce2b

President Trump accused Robert Mueller’s team investigating Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. elections of Democratic bias. (Photos: Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty Images-Xinhua, Ting Shen via Getty Images)
President Trump continued his attack on the intelligence community Sunday morning — accusing former FBI director Robert Mueller’s team of bias toward the Democrats.
After spending Saturday alleging leaks, lying and corruption at the highest levels of the FBI, Trump returned to his Twitter account Sunday morning to claim the team investigating Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election and possible collusion between Moscow and his campaign is comprised of 13 “hardened Democrats.”

While some members of special counsel Mueller’s team have donated to Democrats, it’s certainly not true of them all. Mueller, the bureau’s longest-serving director since J. Edgar Hoover, for instance, is a Republican and was appointed by former President George W. Bush.
The commander-in-chief has repeatedly dismissed the investigation as a witch hunt and insists there was no collusion, but, heeding legal counsel, he has largely refrained from denigrating Mueller or his team directly — until this weekend. Trump’s personal attorney, John Dowd, released a statement on Saturday beseeching the Justice Department to call off the Russia investigation. This marks a shift toward a more antagonistic relationship with Mueller’s team.
Also Sunday morning, Trump accused former FBI Director James Comey of lying under oath to Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, about whether he had ever been an anonymous source or known someone to be an anonymous source. Trump fired Comey last May, accusing him of being unable to “effectively lead the bureau.”

Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe on Friday night — just two days before his scheduled retirement. Sessions’s decision was based on an internal assessment, which has not yet been released publicly, about McCabe’s honesty with investigators over information he shared with the media on the FBI’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe. McCabe disputed the allegations, arguing they were part of the Trump administration’s efforts to discredit him as well as a larger “war on the FBI.”
Just like Comey, McCabe reportedly kept personal notes about his interactions with Trump, which have been turned over to Mueller’s office. Trump claimed during his Sunday morning Twitter session to have spent very little time with McCabe. He suggested that any notes of their time together must have been made up after the fact.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-de...gative-team-hardened-democrats-161114924.html

That's the thing, Trump can't reconcile his constant whining that the Mueller investigation must end immediately AND his constant "Trump"eting that he's totally innocent. If he's totally innocent than why is he so worried about the investigation continuing?

I think you're absolutely correct. I can envision no scenario in which a Republican controlled House will impeach Trump. The degree to which they have demonstrated their "sycophantishness" is remarkable, no matter what he has said or done. There is no reason to think they'd suddenly grow some backbones and impeach him literally no matter what he does...unless it's something Obama supported...maybe then.

The Democrats must take back control of Congress, for the sake of the country, the world, the whole goddamn solar system.

I think you're absolutely correct. I can envision no scenario in which a Republican controlled House will impeach Trump

GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
MARY CLARE JALONICK, ZEKE MILLER and CHAD DAY,Associated

More Republicans are telling President Donald Trump in ever blunter terms to lay off his escalating criticism of special counsel Robert Mueller and the Russia probe. But party leaders are taking no action to protect Mueller, embracing a familiar strategy with the president — simply waiting out the storm.
Trump blistered Mueller and his investigation all weekend on Twitter and started in again Monday, questioning the probe's legitimacy with language no recent president has used for a federal inquiry. "A total WITCH HUNT with massive conflicts of interest!" Trump tweeted.
Mueller is leading a criminal probe into whether Trump's 2016 presidential campaign had ties to Russia and whether there has been obstruction of justice since then.
Trump was told to cut it out on Sunday by such notable Republicans as Trey Gowdy, chairman of the House Oversight Committee, and Bob Corker, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Then on Monday he was told that firing Mueller would be "the stupidest thing the president could do" by Orrin Hatch, chairman of the Senate Finance Committee.
But Hatch, on CNN, also said he didn't see any need for legislation to protect Mueller. And that sentiment was widely echoed by GOP leaders.
In recent months, bills to protect the special counsel have stalled, and Republican leaders have stuck to muted statements endorsing Mueller or denying he is in trouble. So far, that tactic has worked for them as Trump has lambasted the Russia investigation on Twitter but allowed Mueller to continue his work.
Democrats say legislation is needed.
"Immediately," said Sen. Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut. And Arizona Republican Jeff Flake, a frequent Trump critic, said, "If you don't pick this fight, then we might as well not be here."
But GOP leaders saw no reason to leap to stop a firing they don't think is in sight.
"I don't think that's going to happen so I just think it's not necessary, and obviously legislation requires a presidential signature," said Texas Sen. John Cornyn, the No. 2 Republican in the Senate. "I don't see the necessity of picking that fight right now."
Still, Cornyn said there would be "a number of unintended consequences" if Mueller were to be removed, and lawmakers had communicated that message to Trump "informally and formally."

I'm sure they would express shock and indignation.....

If he's totally innocent than why is he so worried about the investigation continuing?

I think Mueller already has more than enough on Trump to get him....and I think the Senate would make an impeachment move if that is true....as for congress..... I don't see anything happening there at all....right now I think Mueller is seeing how many others are involved and how much...like Sessions and Kushner and etc
I'm guessing he has more than enough money evidence to show ties to Russia...but actual collusion?????...Trump isn't dumb and some are pretty loyal.....besides if one falls the rest won't be far behind......Flynn and Poppodoulos have got to have done more than implicate Trump...but is it enough.......they need to break manafort.....but I think he is not saying anything counting on a Trump pardon...after all they already have enough on him to get him for life!

Far-left activists and illegal migrants invaded the Basilica of Saint-Denis on Sunday to protest the French government’s new asylum law before they were forcibly removed by police, resulting in evening mass being cancelled.
Around 80 illegal migrants and far-left activists from the group Coordination des Sans-Papiers (CSP 75) protested the new law holding up banners, Le Parisien reports.

After around an hour of occupying the Basilica, police were called and arrived to remove the protestors and illegal immigrants. The area was cleared by around 5:30 pm but evening mass was cancelled in case the protestors returned.

Footage posted to Twitter by Gaullist politician Nicholas Dupont-Aignan shows police using ******* to remove the activists and migrants.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...migrants-basilica-housing-tombs-french-kings/

Breitbart News Senior Technology Correspondent Allum Bokhari joined Breitbart News Deputy Political Editor Amanda House on SiriusXM Patriot’s Breitbart News Daily, Tuesday, to discuss the Cambridge Analytica controversy.
“It’s an exceptionally complicated story because there are three versions of the events at the moment. There’s Facebook’s version of events, Cambridge Analytica’s version of events, then there’s the media’s version of events,” declared Bokhari. “Facebook says that in 2014 a researcher at the University of Cambridge, Alexander Kogan, was allowed to access data on Facebook’s users as part of an academic project, which is totally above board and in line with Facebook’s terms of service. Facebook said that he then gave that data on around 200,000 Facebook users to Cambridge Analytica, which wasn’t authorized, and that they then told Cambridge Analytica to delete that data.”

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...lection-because-they-think-voters-are-stupid/

I think Mueller already has more than enough on Trump to get him....and I think the Senate would make an impeachment move if that is true....as for congress..... I don't see anything happening there at all....right now I think Mueller is seeing how many others are involved and how much...like Sessions and Kushner and etc
I'm guessing he has more than enough money evidence to show ties to Russia...but actual collusion?????...Trump isn't dumb and some are pretty loyal.....besides if one falls the rest won't be far behind......Flynn and Poppodoulos have got to have done more than implicate Trump...but is it enough.......they need to break manafort.....but I think he is not saying anything counting on a Trump pardon...after all they already have enough on him to get him for life!

I agree, Trump isn't dumb, but he does live in a fantasy land where he actually believes that all he has to do is give orders like he's the CEO of the USA and everyone will fall in line. That's why he's continuing to "refine" his cabinet with more and more true lapdogs who will say whatever he wants to hear...he actually believes he's always right, so if a lapdog agrees with him, that must mean the lapdog is pretty smart!

I saw a legal expert a few days ago speaking at length about the whole Trump/Mueller thing, and he reached the conclusion that Trump, when all is said and done, won't fire Mueller (or have him fired) because it simply won't be necessary. Trump has nothing to fear from Mueller because, no matter what Mueller finds, does, or charges Trump with, Trump's legal team will simply fight it in court for years until it will eventually (unavoidably because it involves a president) end up in the Supreme Court, where Trump owns the 5-4 majority. That even goes for state charges in New York. So, at least from Trump's warped perspective, anything that anyone can throw at him will be bogged down and appealed for so many years that he might die of old age, and if not, his Supreme Court is just itching to rule against any of his accusers.

Don't think he would get away with firing Mueller....he is testing the waters right now...but don't think he would get away with it....the public wants this done and congress knows it...there are several that will back him....for awhile...but think Mueller knows and has to much on him right now...trump knows it and is worried.....if Mueller starts releasing what all he has....would look very bad for the right!

that they are...and lining their own pockets as well as their friends.....but a lot know they have burned bridges and are stepping down next election

Voters do not have a very long term memory that is true and always has been

as for americans being stupid GFY!
I doubt he will ever see the inside of a prison......but that's not to say for others in his family!

And you know, I don't think he'd really give a damn if Don Jr. or Jared or Ivanka ended up in prison. He cares about himself, period.

One of the most prescient comments about Trump I've heard came from Bill Maher back in 2016. He said that Trump has a very simple method for reaching decisions about what to say and do...in every case, Trump simply says to himself, "Hmm...what would an asshole do?" And that's what he does.

I agree, Trump isn't dumb, but he does live in a fantasy land where he actually believes that all he has to do is give orders like he's the CEO of the USA and everyone will fall in line.
that's his major problem...outside of the fact he is guilty as *******!
but he thinks he can just fire anyone who talks bad or disagrees with him like he did in his biz..it's his way and his word and that;s it or your fired...I'm sure he thought when he fired Comey that would be the end of things!

Trump has nothing to fear from Mueller because, no matter what Mueller finds, does, or charges Trump with, Trump's legal team will simply fight it in court for years until it will eventually (unavoidably because it involves a president) end up in the Supreme Court, where Trump owns the 5-4 majority.

regretfully probably very true...what really is sad...he has done far more on obstruction than Nixon did....and yet the right won't do anything

and how many Lawyers does he have now working on this impeachment?
I understand the RNC is footing part of the bill.....and that is the main reason for his campaigning so early...he needs legal fees!
IF they could get him out of power while all this goes on might do it...but like you say he owns 4 out 5 judges!

I understand the RNC is footing part of the bill.....and that is the main reason for his campaigning so early...he needs legal fees!
Yep ... totally agree. I'm waiting for Velonica to leave his ass first .... go back to NY. Its no wonder she sleeps in another part of the White House. The Wall Street Journal wrote, late last year, that Trump would be totally broke within 5 years of leaving the White House. Hopefully Mueller and associates will find his foreign money stash before that happens. I want to see the man living in the streets, holding a sign that says "Need Help ... Living In The Woods" . Then I will know KARMA has been served.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for Velonica to leave his ass first

there have been several pics of the 2 of them and you can see the hate in her eyes!

The Wall Street Journal wrote, late last year, that Trump would be totally broke within 5 years of leaving the White House.

right now he is screwing the tax payers for a bunch...and his supporters for more

Hopefully Mueller and associates will find his foreign money stash before that happens

I'm guessing Mueller already has that.....now just working on sessions and Kushner and co.

Had to laugh hard at the name of the senetor who warned trump... Flake offering fake, news :bounce:

Sen. Flake issues impeachment warning to Trump

flake-new-hampshire1.jpg

Winslow Townson/Associated Press
File photo: Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., one of the few GOP members of Congress to speak out against President Trump, discouraged him from firing Robert Mueller in remarks Tuesday.
By The Washington Post |
PUBLISHED: March 20, 2018 at 3:45 pm | UPDATED: March 21, 2018 at 4:42 am
By Robert Costa | Washington Post
WASHINGTON – Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., one of President Donald Trump’s most prominent Senate critics, told The Washington Post in an interview on Tuesday that he would support impeachment proceedings against Trump if the president ends Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election “without cause.”
“We’re begging him, ‘Don’t go down this road. Don’t create a constitutional crisis. Don’t ******* the Congress to take the only remedy that Congress can take,'” Flake said. “To remind the president of that is the best way to keep him from going down that road. To fire Mueller without cause, I don’t know if there is any other remedy left to the legislative branch.”
Start your day with the news you need from the Bay Area and beyond.

Flake compared any possible effort by Trump in the coming weeks to end the Mueller probe to President Richard Nixon’s infamous 1973 firing of the special prosecutor during the Watergate scandal.
“If [Trump] fires [Mueller] without cause, how different is that from what Nixon did with the Saturday Night Massacre?” Flake asked. “He left before impeachment came, but that was the remedy then and that would be the remedy now.”
Flake – who recently traveled to New Hampshire and is considered a potential 2020 challenger of Trump in the race for the Republican presidential nomination – said he was speaking up Tuesday about the prospect of impeachment because Republican warnings for Trump have so far been unsuccessful in holding back Trump’s criticism of Mueller’s probe. Flake expressed alarm over how the president’s attacks on the investigation have seemed to escalate over the past week as the president faces mounting legal and political challenges.
Flake also credited Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., for taking the lead in talking about the possibility of impeachment proceedings – a topic most Republicans are eager to avoid.
Earlier Tuesday, Graham told conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt that firing Mueller, “if he did it without cause,” would “probably” be an impeachable offense.
“Nobody wants to talk about it. I don’t want to talk about it,” Flake said in the interview. “As soon as you mention the ‘I’ word, that’s all people want to talk about.”
But Flake said Republicans must confront the fragility of the Mueller investigation as it withstands Trump’s assaults.
“The president needs to be reminded that while there is nothing the House and the Senate can do constitutionally to prevent the president from moving forward, our remedy is on the other side. And the firing of a special prosecutor without cause will, as Lindsey Graham said, prompt that remedy,” Flake said.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., meanwhile, told reporters on Tuesday that he agrees with “the president’s lawyers that Bob Mueller ought to be allowed to finish his job” and called the former FBI director an “excellent appointment.”
“I think he will go wherever the facts lead him and I think he will have great credibility with the American people when he reaches the conclusion of his investigation. So, I have a lot of confidence in him,” McConnell said.

Well, I don't have to like the man, but I sure like the affect he's having. I got more work now than the I did just 2 years ago, more than I can handle really. I know.... I know, you're all going to claim I am still feeling the affects of Obama - but... No.... No I am not. In fact, I'll be rather busy for the next 2 years.

Oh, and by the way, I hear the DACA ******* are fairly upset with the left not working a deal. Trump is practically handing them citizenship and the left says no deal! The collage ******* near me are not happy with the left right now! You see, their lives are bit more important than petty political squalls. But of course, the media is not going to report that now are they.

Back