Politics, Politics, Politics

GOP shutting down the press as Senate Republicans secretively push through Trump's health plan ... have barred the press reporters from interviewing senators in the hallways of the Capitol ... or standing outside the Budget Committee Room.
Now, if reporters want to talk with senators they must #1-contact the senator they wish to interview a day before the interview, and #2-get permission from the Rules Committee of the Senate.

This is unprecedented ... if Democrats tried this Fox News and all the Republican media clowns like Rush Limbaugh would be making big headlines with this.

So, when did this decision take place to bar the press? How about during the Comey senate meeting last week ... lol

Regardless, here you say we're in denial yet you play down Hillarys Email affair down as "sharing emails with a work associate"

there was no real email thing to begin with all just a game put on by the right.AND a double standard on the emails to begin with... you need to pay more attention to the facts!

Man, do you really think that he'd waste all of his power, money and name to get to be the president just to get removed half a year later
he didn't waste anything... he has made a ton of money off all this... which appears to be his plan to begin with

So, as politician youre not supposed to meet Politicians

yes but not ones who are known spies... especially at the time we are passing more sanctions against them... looks just a tad bit fishy!

(There is a war slowly brooding between China and Russia after all

those two have ebben quietly forming quite a partnership... or haven't you paid attention to that either.... especially when China said Russia had more pull in N.Korea than china did.... Russia must be giving N.Korea some nuke info and ... what else?

I really like discussing things but at this point this is just spreading opinions and not actual facts.

the only factual thing you have stated yet!

GOP shutting down the press as Senate Republicans secretively push through Trump's health plan ... have barred the press reporters from interviewing senators in the hallways of the Capitol

is funny how quiet they are what is going on.... but Trump the chump did hit the nail on the head with his call on the congress proposal..... bet Ryan wasn't to happy with that!

GOP shutting down the press as Senate Republicans secretively push through Trump's health plan ... have barred the press reporters from interviewing senators in the hallways of the Capitol ... or standing outside the Budget Committee Room.
Now, if reporters want to talk with senators they must #1-contact the senator they wish to interview a day before the interview, and #2-get permission from the Rules Committee of the Senate.

This is unprecedented ... if Democrats tried this Fox News and all the Republican media clowns like Rush Limbaugh would be making big headlines with this.

So, when did this decision take place to bar the press? How about during the Comey senate meeting last week ... lol

Probably because the biased news media will twist everything that is said. If I was a Republican senator I wouldn't want leftist media around me either. Face it, regardless of Trump's problems - everything that the media spews about the Trump administration has been nothing but fire and brimstone, but yet everything about the Obama administration was rainbows and Unicorns.

laws are what have kept this country going for all this time.... and your man seems to think he is above them.... and it is even wearing thin on the republicans!
Is he? Has he broken them? How is he above them? Or stating that he is? The Picture you posted and therefore you even said that he didnt break any laws, lmao dude. How does 1+1 turn into 3?

you are flat out full of *******!.... Trump hasn't paid taxes since Clinton was in office.... IF he had paid taxes he would release his tax records... even said he would and never did!

Smh.

He leaked his Tax returns from 2005 that showed he paid more than 20% in taxes, aka 37million. I remember your liberal cow Maddows making a huge essay on it, 20min build up and then nothing, cause there wasnt anything in there that you guys were so eager to see. Once again a bunch of hot air for nothing.
Wasnt that the last thing you guys wanted to impeach him for? I wonder why that didnt happen.

that's more of an opinion rather than facts!....Trump has gone out of his way to promote violence.. especuially on the campaign trail.... and won't even go into all that!
Has he? Can we have proof of that?
Do you not remember Chicago where you lefties started attacking even the Police? Just to shut down one of his rallies(free speech anyone?)

All that violence by those Trump supporters, throwing their heads and bodies against the fists of the lefties.
l m a o.

Try this one out, pretty damning I must say that the DNC admits there to inciting Violence at Trump Rallies.

it is in trouble ... but not near what the right claims... Trump and crew are doing all they can and have been for a couple years now to ensure it's failure rather than work on fixing it!.... but again with you noet being from the us you would not know/understand all the ******* the right has done to it..... they flat out want nothing to do with it simply because it was Dem deal.... just like the right fought social security years ago... and just like the ACA it is the right that has it in trouble now!... they have been robbing money out of it to pay for their failed policies

They want nothing to do with it cause its a failure about to happen and cause it costs too much, smh.

your unsubstantiated claims..... every week more comes out.... just a matter of time until the commie gets what he deserves!
Obama was a commie, so is Bernie,

Trumps a capitalist. And youve affirmed that many times already by saying he wants to make money.

PS "your unsubstantiated" read what I quoted above this line, then try again, lmao. You were larping about Trump Violence when it was the other way around, you were talking about Trump being above the law based on a picture that said he used the law to save money. How does your brain work?
And yes, every week more comes out, accusations which later get shot down and memory holed because they get proven wrong(see Comey saying under Aid that Trump didnt obstruct *******, I dont have to post the video again do I?)

It is always fun when you don't have any facts ... nor post any to go with a bunch of wild statements... try posting a few facts!..not quite as easy... but then there are a couple others on here that do the same thing..
But thats what you are doing here right now isnt it? Youre just waving pictures around and opinions, you havent backed anything up with a credible source(like a video or a non liberal news network).
Youre projecting.

there was no real email thing to begin with
literally - wat

TRUMP IS CORRUPT WE HAVE BROUGHT FORTH NO PROOF BUT ITS TRUE!
Hillary isnt! Despite the fact that Wikileaks has released so much damning evidence!

This is beyond childish.

'All that violence by those Trump supporters, throwing their heads and bodies against the fists of the lefties.'

' You were larping about Trump Violence when it was the other way around'.

Seems as usual You lordMarmalde followers continue to wear the cloak of denial and the rose tinted glasses of selective memory.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/5/donald-trump-gives-supporters-permissions-be-viole/
http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf...rs-pepper-spray-non-violent-protesters-video/

And Lord Marmalde condoing the violence

I could go on posting the hundreds of such articles but you get the picture..

Don't post what can be easily disproven. It will only make you look as creditable as Lord Marmalade Trump!

Seems as usual You lordMarmalde followers continue to wear the cloak of denial and the rose tinted glasses of selective memory.

I don't think anyone is denying their is violence from both sides - but again, you try to justify what the left is doing by pointing out a few incidents from the right instead of simply agreeing that yes, there is a lot of violence from the left and violence in general (both sides) needs to stop. Two wrongs don't make it right.

Democrats or the Republicans aren't' the problem - a Corrupt government is the problem and corruption knows no political lines.

'All that violence by those Trump supporters, throwing their heads and bodies against the fists of the lefties.'

' You were larping about Trump Violence when it was the other way around'.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/5/donald-trump-gives-supporters-permissions-be-viole/
http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf...rs-pepper-spray-non-violent-protesters-video/

And Lord Marmalde condoing the violence

I could go on posting the hundreds of such articles but you get the picture..

Don't post what can be easily disproven. It will only make you look as creditable as Lord Marmalade Trump!

Simply not good enough.

In the first video you have a confrontation that unlike the videos I posted does not having heads flying against fists. A hat is thrown off.

Second video shows Trump comparing how the Media is reporting on everything Trump supporters do as super violent while ignoring the left sides violence. And Trump saying he'll defend people in Court if anything happens. Which is quite nice, people defend him so he defends them.

The third video clearly shows Trump shooting down a bunch of innocent Trump Protesters.
Youre comparing words with actual Violence. I dont even.
What are you even trying to do here?
Nothing youve shown is as damning as the DNC admitting to inciting violence at Trump Rallies or at the inauguration, nor is it as damning as the videos Ive posted of Trump Protesters hunting down Trump Supporters in the streets. Or even what happened in Chicago where even the Police got badly hurt, or thugs were talking about that it is fine to ******* female Trump Supporters.

I'm sure you won't hear HH say it.... being from the faaar right and trumpie...... but once again trickle down didn't work!

These are the people who suffered when Kansas’s conservative experiment failed

IOLA, Kan. — Suzan Emmons has done the most she can for the girls. Her small green house has bunnies in the back yard, class pictures proudly displayed on the living room wall, food in the refrigerator. She has scrimped from her annual salary of $14,000 to pay for one dance class each: tap for Elizabeth, jazz for Jaiden.

But far-off political decisions have made the haven that Emmons built for them more precarious.

Five years ago, she rescued Jaiden, her granddaughter, and Elizabeth, her granddaughter’s half sister, from a dangerous home. Today, she doesn't make enough money to qualify for health insurance subsidies under the Affordable Care Act. She would qualify for Medicaid under Obamacare’s proposed expansion of the program, but because the Kansas governor turned down federal funds for that expansion, she doesn't qualify there either, leaving her unable to afford insurance coverage.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...ervative-experiment-failed/?hl=1&noRedirect=1

Simply not good enough.

you quit coming around the last time because your alt facts had so many falsehoods you didn't want to hear them.... but you came back with more silly statements and untruths... so I guess you want to hear more about how full of ******* you are!

you may think you have supporters who like what you say.... but like you they have nothing of substance so expect others to throw out the bullshit

yes I know my meme's are not really substance...... but "funny truths"?.... and I know it pisses off a few so I keep doing it

you are getting as bad as iswhatit... posting the same thing over and over.... and doesn't really prove your point... ok so someone posted their opinion.... again no matter who it is it's an opinion... I doubt that he knows what's going on in FBI hdqtrs!.... and even at the time of Comey's testimony... he said there was no proof yet that Trump was involved.... but yet have any of these "corrupted ones been called in to testify?
No... reason is every week more ******* comes out.... when the ******* stops coming in and they have gathered about as much as they can... then they will start in on questions.... Flynn for one is already under criminal investigation....at one time he made the statement he had a story to tell.. for imunity... but the feds didn't want to hear trade....they must think they can get there without cutting him any deals!.... but I would bet before he goes to jail... he will "sing"
I think it'd be hard to refute the testimony of a Harvard Law Professor in matters of the Law in which he is trained and he is considered to be an expert. However, if you feel his logic is faulty you are most welcome to call CNN and debate with him live on TV or select another champion to do so to try to put Alan Dershowitz in his place.

And the only reason why I raise it again is that for whatever reason we seem to come back again to this issue over and over again?

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is denying their is violence from both sides - but again, you try to justify what the left is doing by pointing out a few incidents from the right instead of simply agreeing that yes, there is a lot of violence from the left and violence in general (both sides) needs to stop. Two wrongs don't make it right.

Democrats or the Republicans aren't' the problem - a Corrupt government is the problem and corruption knows no political lines.

Not at all. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of Trump supporters claiming it wasn't them. Huge difference, but one that went over your head it seems.

Back