Politics, Politics, Politics

....Of course you're way premature on your accusation TwoBi, but then, anything that even has a scent of "left" you love bashing. I'm a moderate liberal, but you prefer to pretend I'm an extremist ... gives you someone to argue with. I like guns, I own guns, just prefer some measures of precautions when buying and owning certain guns. But then your God of guns ... The ARA ... prefers you to hate and bash anyone that wishes to put any measures of sensible precautions regarding those guns ... relax the background checks, no restrictions for concealed carry, no limits on rounds in a gun, etc ... anything to make it easier for the ARA to sell & distribute more guns.
....Here in NC our Republican general assembly just passed a new "concealed weapons" law ... no additional background checks to carry and conceal handguns, even when going to public areas like malls, movie theatres, restaurants, theme parks ... if you qualify to buy your 357 magnum or 9mm, you're now able to conceal it and carry it. No responsibility to have a marksman qualification certificate to carry & shoot those pistols ... just start shooting and MAYBE they'll hit the perpetrators ... of course don't worry about the innocent children and families that get caught in the crossfire ... fuck them ... anyone carrying a handgun can FEEL emboldened even if they couldn't hit a 12 foot wall from 20 feet away ... fuck EVERYONE, right?
....And another senseless law they are pushing now ... no helmets required to ride motorcycles on public roads anymore. They say the helmet does very little to really protect a cyclist ... wow ... ok.
....Another well thought out idea by some far-righty that got his palms crossed to push a senseless bill through congress ... bought and paid for ... wonder when Russians will start paying our state representatives to pass laws for them? They're much easier targets ... accept bribes much more easily. Makes sense, doesn't it ... Republicans want States Rights and want the federal government out of their lives. Hell, if President Chump survives, he'd welcome the Russians into state governments.
I live in a large metropolitan city where the laws don't really facilitate the use of firearms. I'm not sure where you live, but especially if you are in a rural area you have the right to protect yourself and all the power to you for doing so as the response time to a 911 call might be fairly lousy if you are in a rural area.

I havent posted here in a while, this'll be fun.

I just wanted to point out that youre using a picture from berniesanders.com
The same Bernie Sanders that said christians arent fit to run for office.
I wonder what would have happened if he had said the same about jews or muslims.
hmmm...

The trump pictures were funny too, youre accusing Trump of being corrupt by playing according to the law other people have made and not changed(Hi obama)
Let me remind you that Trump has paid more % in taxes than Obama has.

Life-Imitates-Art-Left-Wing-Violence-864x864.jpg
Nail on the head and nothing new, the left has always been violent. I watched some videos of what happened when Bush became president(granted he was a neocon and therefore corrupt) and they did the exact same thing.
Not an american phenomen either, here in Germany the left is extremely violent as well and keep trying to shut down any party or person that challenges them on their view, with violence.

you got that right!

you know I still think he could save himself... IF he straightened out health care and did a few things for the middle class!
but right now everything is geared towards himself and his friends..... funny TODAY he said we need to start working together.... but I bet he doesn't follow through on it
Here is where you are clueless Trump has repeatidly said in his speeches during his campaign trail that it would be _way_ easier to let Obamacare self destruct on its own because that way the people could see the disaster for what it is. See how the carriers are fleeing the nest and how a lot of states only have 1 left, if any.

HE COULD still pull this out... but ego in the way!.... and six people who met with the Russians.... if they squeal... he's out no matter what!
What russians? Are you still on that plane of existance? Since 8months we've been hearing about russians but nothing ever happened, (pro-tip, there are no russians, if there were he'd be impeached already).

even though by his own admission he is guilty of obstruction.....
Is he? Comey said under Aid that Trump never obstructed him. While infact Loretta Lynch has done the opposite in regards to the Case of Hillary Clintons Corruption.

I forgot how fun this is, Ill post again.

What russians?
....The Russians that President Chump met with just a few weeks ago, in his office, no US media allowed, and shared highly confidential information with them ... then he said it was executive privilege in sharing that information. Hummm, now how would we know this? Because the Russians brought THEIR media with them and they reported it WITH photos and the Chump admitted to doing it .... soooooo, those RUSSIANS.
....Why would you doubt the reports when the FBI, and practically everyone of his senior staff have, at one time, met with the Russians ... hell, they got copies of phone conversations for Christ sake. THOSE RUSSIANS ... the ones that President Chump's ******* wanted to set up a backdoor communication to the Kremlin ... THOSE RUSSIANS. The ones that practically ALL of the senior staff questioned about it have clammed up, refusing to talk .... THOSE RUSSIANS. If they don't have anything to hide, why are they clamming up? Why is President Chump now being investigated for obstruction of an investigation .... THOSE RUSSIANS.
....Good God, every one of you Trumpees are in total denial ... what the hell is wrong with you people?

....The Russians that President Chump met with just a few weeks ago, in his office, no US media allowed, and shared highly confidential information with them ... then he said it was executive privilege in sharing that information. Hummm, now how would we know this? Because the Russians brought THEIR media with them and they reported it WITH photos. .... soooooo, those RUSSIANS.
....Why would you doubt the reports when the FBI, and practically everyone of his senior staff have, at one time, met with the Russians ... hell, they got copies of phone conversations for Christ sake. THOSE RUSSIANS ... the ones that President Chump's ******* wanted to set up a backdoor communication to the Kremlin ... THOSE RUSSIANS. The ones that practically ALL of the senior staff questioned about it have clammed up, refusing to talk .... THOSE RUSSIANS. If they don't have anything to hide, why are they clamming up? Why is President Chump now being investigated for obstruction an investigation .... THOSE RUSSIANS.
....Good God, every one of you Trumpees are in total denial ... what the hell is wrong with you people?

But Hillary was being totally honest ...

But Hillary was being totally honest ...
This goes WAY WAY above Hillary sharing her e-mails with a work associate, dumbnuts ... this is espionage ... treason against the country. Why is it that the CHUMP refuses to reveal his tax returns? Well, got news for you, the FBI is now investigating the CHUMP ... announced it late this afternoon ... his tax returns will probably get subpoenaed and the country will see what this FAKE PRESIDENT is made of ... he's a phony of the umpteenth degree.

This goes WAY WAY above Hillary sharing her e-mails with a work associate, dumbnuts ... this is espionage ... treason against the country. Why is it that the CHUMP refuses to reveal his tax returns? Well, got news for you, the FBI is now investigating the CHUMP ... announced it late this afternoon ... his tax returns will probably get subpoenaed and the country will see what this FAKE PRESIDENT is made of ... he's a phony of the umpteenth degree.

That wasn't my point, dumbnuts

What of Alan Dershowitz? He, being a Law Professor at Harvard, said that even if everything about Russia is true, there is no crime.

( https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...ump-gets-impeached.92341/page-25#post-1407872 )

Fake.. News, I always wanted to say that.

Regardless, here you say we're in denial yet you play down Hillarys Email affair down as "sharing emails with a work associate" This completely disqualifies you from the whole argument.
But regardless since youre putting out opinions I will as well.
It shouldnt be difficult to see that Trump is an extremely intelligent Man, do you really think that he'd waste all of his power, money and name to get to be the president just to get removed half a year later? Thats hardly believable for a person of his caliber.

....The Russians that President Chump met with just a few weeks ago, in his office, no US media allowed, and shared highly confidential information with them ... then he said it was executive privilege in sharing that information. Hummm, now how would we know this? Because the Russians brought THEIR media with them and they reported it WITH photos and the Chump admitted to doing it .... soooooo, those RUSSIANS.
....Why would you doubt the reports when the FBI, and practically everyone of his senior staff have, at one time, met with the Russians ... hell, they got copies of phone conversations for Christ sake. THOSE RUSSIANS ... the ones that President Chump's ******* wanted to set up a backdoor communication to the Kremlin ... THOSE RUSSIANS. The ones that practically ALL of the senior staff questioned about it have clammed up, refusing to talk .... THOSE RUSSIANS. If they don't have anything to hide, why are they clamming up? Why is President Chump now being investigated for obstruction of an investigation .... THOSE RUSSIANS.

You mean the Russian ambassador and Sergey whatshisface? So, as politician youre not supposed to meet Politicians? At this point all youre doing is exactly what the liberal media is doing, youre projecting, you have absolutely no idea what was shared in that meeting at all, youre just making it out to be the worst ever because you dislike Trump.

For all we know and what makes the most sense is that this was because of Syria, China(There is a war slowly brooding between China and Russia after all) or North Korea(even tho I still believe N Korea is just a smokescreen), I really like discussing things but at this point this is just spreading opinions and not actual facts.

Oh and by Media you mean that one single photographer right? Right.
I dont get why you liberals want war with Russia so much. Is it cause Russia built its boarders so close to the US' military bases in europe? lol.

And once again Comey cleared Trump for obstruction of Justice, he said it under Aid.

It shouldnt be difficult to see that Trump is an extremely intelligent Man, do you really think that he'd waste all of his power, money and name to get to be the president just to get removed half a year later?
YES ... next question
So, as politician youre not supposed to meet Politicians?
They WEREN'T POLITICIANS when they were initially meeting with the Russians ...do you think all this is over what the Trumpster and his staff have done since taking office? Jesus, are you NOT watching the news?
at this point this is just spreading opinions and not actual facts.
The facts are the things that the Chump and his staff are refusing to discuss ... they're basically taking the 5th and claiming confidentiality ... that's why the FBI has now put the President under investigation as of TODAY! We'll see what he has to hide in his tax returns ... like money laundering ... that's a nice 10-15 in the federal prison.
I dont get why you liberals want war with Russia so much.
Now just WHERE did you get that idea? I believe its the Republicans that have gotten the US in practically every war in the last 3 decades.
And once again Comey cleared Trump for obstruction of Justice
No he didn't ... President Chump asked Comey if HE was under investigation, and Comey, at the time, said he was NOT ... the President wanted that in writing and Comey refused. END OF STORY ... NOW, the President is under investigation and the FBI has NOW announced it. And WHY is the President under investigation? Because he can't ACT like a President ... he's a total embarrassment to the WORLD ... hell, Britian said he's not welcome there anymore ... our primary allie ... for God's sake. WAKE UP and quit showing your ignorance, Pwetty.

YES ... next question

They WEREN'T POLITICIANS when they were initially meeting with the Russians ...do you think all this is over what the Trumpster and his staff have done since taking office? Jesus, are you NOT watching the news?
No it was over when they didnt invalidate his Presidency and after nearly a year of crying about it have yet to put forward any proof of anything illegal happening.

The facts are the things that the Chump and his staff are refusing to discuss ... they're basically taking the 5th and claiming confidentiality ... that's why the FBI has now put the President under investigation as of TODAY! We'll see what he has to hide in his tax returns ... like money laundering ... that's a nice 10-15 in the federal prison.
As of today? What about the last investigation? Comey lays out under aid that the initial accusations were completely wrong and now we suddenly have another case, hmm sounds like a witchhunt.

Now just WHERE did you get that idea? I believe its the Republicans that have gotten the US in practically every war in the last 3 decades.
Do you mean Lybia or Syria? lol.
Regardless its kinda hilarious that youre putting all party members under the same hub.
The American politic system is pretty much horrible and with only 2 viable parties theres no room for the democrats or the republicans to be scott-free, in any ways, Democrats are pretty much up to par with wars started.

No he didn't ... President Chump asked Comey if HE was under investigation, and Comey, at the time, said he was NOT ... the President wanted that in writing and Comey refused. END OF STORY ... NOW, the President is under investigation and the FBI has NOW announced it. And WHY is the President under investigation? Because he can't ACT like a President ... he's a total embarrassment to the WORLD ... hell, Britian said he's not welcome there anymore ... our primary allie ... for God's sake. WAKE UP and quit showing your ignorance, Pwetty.

Edit: I have woken up, I was a liberal once, but not anymore.

CTyM0k4WcAAogJY.jpg
This fucker is everything that is wrong with the political system, the democrats have similar.
This mom fucker has the gall to call Trump guilty of anything, WTF?
john-mccain-chuck-schumer.jpg
McCain is total scum along with his butt buddy Schumer
6b423280bf0017036616a16cfea548c9d6358329.jpg

View attachment 1317184
This fucker is everything that is wrong with the political system, the democrats have similar.
This mom fucker has the gall to call Trump guilty of anything, WTF?
View attachment 1317186
McCain is total scum along with his butt buddy Schumer
View attachment 1317183
How the hell can the people of Arizona keep voting McCain back into office.
Are they all senile or something, do they ever look around the internet about his past treason.

Jesus Christ, if I had my way I would make it illegal for people over 70 to vote in Arizona and voter ID to block the illegals from voting there too.

Are they all senile or something, do they ever look around the internet about his past treason.

Jesus Christ, if I had my way I would make it illegal for people over 70 to vote in Arizona and voter ID to block the illegals from voting there too.
It's not about Arizona, but maybe this activity happens there too?
( http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/10...go-voters-cast-ballots-from-beyond-the-grave/ )

The same Bernie Sanders that said christians arent fit to run for office

I'm not really a Bernie fan... although he has a lot of good ideas.... I really doubt he said that.... I would think you are twisting it just a tad bit there... I would bet he was probably referring to the separation of church and state.... and the trumpies twisted it.... but don't know since I didn't really follow him

The trump pictures were funny too, youre accusing Trump of being corrupt by playing according to the law other people have made and not changed

laws are what have kept this country going for all this time.... and your man seems to think he is above them.... and it is even wearing thin on the republicans!

Let me remind you that Trump has paid more % in taxes than Obama has.
you are flat out full of *******!.... Trump hasn't paid taxes since Clinton was in office.... IF he had paid taxes he would release his tax records... even said he would and never did!

Nail on the head and nothing new, the left has always been violent
again.... that's more of an opinion rather than facts!....Trump has gone out of his way to promote violence.. especuially on the campaign trail.... and won't even go into all that!

but then there may be some truth to that... the right goes to bed at night curl up with their bank book and not a care in the world about who they fucked to get that nice big balance....and yet the left goes to bed at night .. thinking of that pile of bills on the table and not enough money to cover.. ******* needing this or that...car needing some repairs... and a paycheck that is no where big enough to live on... sooner or later something will snap in most people!

Here is where you are clueless Trump has repeatidly said in his speeches during his campaign trail that it would be _way_ easier to let Obamacare self destruct on its own because that way the people could see the disaster for what it is. See how the carriers are fleeing the nest and how a lot of states only have 1 left, if any.
it is in trouble ... but not near what the right claims... Trump and crew are doing all they can and have been for a couple years now to ensure it's failure rather than work on fixing it!.... but again with you noet being from the us you would not know/understand all the ******* the right has done to it..... they flat out want nothing to do with it simply because it was Dem deal.... just like the right fought social security years ago... and just like the ACA it is the right that has it in trouble now!... they have been robbing money out of it to pay for their failed policies

What russians? Are you still on that plane of existance? Since 8months we've been hearing about russians but nothing ever happened, (pro-tip, there are no russians, if there were he'd be impeached already).

and like trump you have proof of that?....more of your unsubstantiated claims..... every week more comes out.... just a matter of time until the commie gets what he deserves!

Is he? Comey said under Aid that Trump never obstructed him. While infact Loretta Lynch has done the opposite in regards to the Case of Hillary Clintons Corruption.

just more twisted beliefs.... you trumpies just refuse to believe the man is so corrupt.... there is no talking to you!... got blinders on... but there are some on here just like you and facts mean nothing to them either.... they want what they want and country be damned... that is how the right is!... most would take a "buy-out".. take the money and leave this country for the right price
if people started putting country over the almighty dollar things could be better.... but the right doesn't care about country!

I forgot how fun this is, Ill post again

It is always fun when you don't have any facts ... nor post any to go with a bunch of wild statements... try posting a few facts!..not quite as easy... but then there are a couple others on here that do the same thing..

Last edited:
What of Alan Dershowitz? He, being a Law Professor at Harvard, said that even if everything about Russia is true, there is no crime.

you are getting as bad as iswhatit... posting the same thing over and over.... and doesn't really prove your point... ok so someone posted their opinion.... again no matter who it is it's an opinion... I doubt that he knows what's going on in FBI hdqtrs!.... and even at the time of Comey's testimony... he said there was no proof yet that Trump was involved.... but yet have any of these "corrupted ones been called in to testify?
No... reason is every week more ******* comes out.... when the ******* stops coming in and they have gathered about as much as they can... then they will start in on questions.... Flynn for one is already under criminal investigation....at one time he made the statement he had a story to tell.. for imunity... but the feds didn't want to hear trade....they must think they can get there without cutting him any deals!.... but I would bet before he goes to jail... he will "sing"

why pick on him?.... there are several you can make that same statement about!
I saw somewhere a while back if they put term limits on those in office now..... there would be less than a dozen actually able to run for office again

we need a major flush!
but just won't happen.... look at congress approval rating.... keeps going lower and lower... just about rock bottom now.... and yet look at their re-election rate!... they go home and convince the people that they are doing all they can and it's the other guy fucking things up... the people believe him and put him right back in!

It's not about Arizona, but maybe this activity happens there too?

why don't you go into the gerrymandering? and the voter restriction laws the right puts in?.... don't want to go there ? huh!.that grave story has been around as long as graves!

TRy looking up the article or going to you-tube and looking at the article...BY a Republican A.Scwartenneger about how the politicians right now are picking the voters instead of the voters picking the politicians!.... that pretty much hits the nail on the head!
but the right doesn't want to talk about those facts!... kind of like the Hillary email deal....spent years covering her emails and what a rtraitor and etc she was.....but it was kept real quiet when the CIA discovered they had all been "altered" by Gowdy and friends.. hear much about that? of course not!

the right only sees and promotes what they want and benefits them..... they ignore or put out lies and bs to keep the real facts quiet!... they live in a sheltered and twisted world... pushed along and promoted by people like Fox and briebart and a few others.... you could throw in a few religious leaders in that also... but there will come a day when the ******* some of them promote will start costing them.... Trump may have opened that door by accident and they know it!... but if they chose to get involved in gov... they should lose their tax exemptions!

Back