Politics, Politics, Politics

I would like to hear anything negative about him really.
I have said it on here before.... I agree with just about everything he says... think he is pretty much right about all of it.... just with the climate the way it is in Washington right now.... he would not be able to accomplish any of it....so that makes him a wasted pres in my opinion.... even he has admitted it takes a major movement to get it accomplished.... that means at least 2 years before a lot of the house comes up for re-election... and no guarantee there will be a change then even... and that's IF the senate changes this time... which looks like it will... so... his first 2 years in office... wasted... no change in 2 more years... he has accomplished none of what he said he would.... look at Obama... all kinds of "wants" and did get a start... but then the door slammed in his face... and very little if anything since

That's is so true, truthfully Tumi voting for the president is nowhere near as important as voting for the Senate and Congress. Lot of people don't understand that though and it's funny.

that means at least 2 years before a lot of the house comes up for re-election... and no guarantee there will be a change then even... and that's IF the senate changes this time... which looks like it will... so... his first 2 years in office... wasted
Two years before a lot of the house comes up for re-election???? Newsflash....The entire house of representatives is up for reelection every 2 years.

there is not going to be much change this year in the house.... several in the senate are on the hotseat... but it would take this year and next to get the ones that are on shaky ground
Newsflash....The entire house of representatives is up for reelection every 2 years.
so yes SFB it will take a couple of elections to make sanders dream come true.... but what do you care you are only here to argue!

it is kind of funny.... with all the ******* going on.... and congress approval rating at it's lowest ever.... not hearing about that many changes.... wonder why?
although I said it before.... everyone blames the other person in congress theirs is doing fine!

Yeah I'm a Black Republican who's voting for Bernie Sanders, I would have too much fun on here.
wow ... now THAT's going to an extreme if you're a Republican liking Bernie Sanders ... that's like night & day. I like what Bernie says but the only 2 things is he has no foreign political experience, and some of his domestic ideas are so far left that he'd be like Obama with a congress that wouldn't negotiate with him. I believe Hillary would have a better chance at getting some things done. Unfortunately, with the Teabaggers so entrenched in the Republican party, I'm afraid there will be more filibustering regardless of which Democrat gets elected. At least Democrats will try to keep us out of wars instead of looking for reasons to get involved in them.

So, you go in, have a transmission rebuilt, you pay an additional $140-200 which goes to the state in TAXES.
.....So please, let's NOT have this conversation again ... as these state & local taxes have a much larger impact on people with small incomes.

Lame argument. I understand some lower income people might have to repair their car, but if your repairing it THAT much - you better think about getting a different ride. Even if you repair your Transmission ONCE, and pay an extra $200, how much cheaper is that from not getting the repair and buying a different used car? If they can't afford the extra $200 I'm guessing they can't afford the repair to begin with. Even though the income tax cut to the residence seems small, I'm betting the majority of the lower income will benefit from the extra cash in their pocket each week. Maybe they will be able to buy another ounce or two.

You want to help the poor, Target the crime and corruption.

Two years before a lot of the house comes up for re-election???? Newsflash....The entire house of representatives is up for reelection every 2 years.
It doesn't really matter if it comes around every 2 years, as long as the same people who's agenda is to make sure that the other side(Republican or Democrat) fails, keeps getting voted into office.

when the economy is at it's worst that's when crime is up.... give them a friggn job!... repair the infrastructure for a start
Boom, the government investing in the people............. too bad that's never going to happen. The government had its chance to do that already, and it chose to bail out Banks instead.

SHOULD have been a few people in jail over that!... should have just let them fail!... but then it would have killed a lot of peoples savings... etc.... not sure what the answer is/was... but I do think jail should have been part of the equation on that
A firing squad would have been a part of the equation in some countries

SHOULD have been a few people in jail over that!... should have just let them fail!... but then it would have killed a lot of peoples savings... etc.... not sure what the answer is/was... but I do think jail should have been part of the equation on that

The money would have been better served to save the peoples savings rather than bail out the billionaires, stop making excuses for them.

Back