Politically conservative

quite different....you take something to a slaughter house you are talking a larger quantity....not something for you personally....and yes they are gov "inspected"
the gov does not like self sufficient people....that is a typical old fashion republican claim to fame......and yet does not hold true.....want me to post some ******* on that?

NO

View attachment 2724863 Wow, thanks so much for all that DETAIL .... (not). Let's face it, you pull your BS out of your ass just like Trump does. No sources, just some intuitions that you call "miraculous knowledge" or something.
You and sub are the biggest waste of natural resources that are on here. Both accounts yours? Surly there can't be two punk ass fakes like you on here. But I bet a good lefty doesn't use any resources.

You and sub are the biggest waste of natural resources that are on here. Both accounts yours? Surly there can't be two punk ass fakes like you on here. But I bet a good lefty doesn't use any resources.

more intelligent insights and hard facts on the subject at hand from the gay trucker?

I hear Wal Mart is having a sale on knee pads....just sayin

Last edited:
Why is it you keep addressing me with the name calling? Not once have I called you a name. Listen, if you can't act like a gentleman and discuss your issues, put your wife on here and let her talk. I bet she'll at least try to be a lady.
Let me know when that can happen, ok?
pic_word-Goodbye.jpg

he doesn't have a wife...that's as fake as the rest of him
What pisses me off, its usually these TeaBagging Trump drones that start all the name calling in their posts, then get pissed when they receive it back. The only person I intentionally call names is h-h ... otherwise I'm pretty cool with discussions.

What pisses me off, its usually these TeaBagging Trump drones that start all the name calling in their posts, then get pissed when they receive it back. The only person I intentionally call names is h-h ... otherwise I'm pretty cool with discussions.

I can get pretty nasty when returning the favor....and on here there are some that give you a "subtle" finger...they are the worst really get the wrath of kahn on those

Back