Politically conservative

I mean that's somewhat ironic given that a majority of cuck and bull threads I've read are divisive on race alone, i.e., black cock is superior to white cock

I mean that's somewhat ironic given that a majority of cuck and bull threads I've read are divisive on race alone, i.e., black cock is superior to white cock
Yeah... I don't ride that wave either. But race plays a part of politics. We can't evade the 13th Amendment no matter what you do.

I always find the "superior" talk a bit much. We're all equal, even if black men are clearly better in bed :)

I find the racially charged talk of making white women belong to a BBC and that sort of racializing to be as contentious. I don't know about better lol definitely more blessed with the equipment, but I've had men with less do more lol

I find the racially charged talk of making white women belong to a BBC and that sort of racializing to be as contentious. I don't know about better lol definitely more blessed with the equipment, but I've had men with less do more lol

Nothing wrong with it I think, you could possibly even argue that reducing racial ideology to the level of fetishism is actually quite progressive.

Back