Politically conservative

well who is the ignorant fuck here.....you still can't read...….
my statement was that under trump the restrictions on smoke was done away with...now pay attention will you

you didn't read what I posted ...just wanting to show your ignorance on something you know very little about
I covered the complete subject and even repeated the original statement......all of which went right over your head

one more time...now pay attention...hate to lose you since I know your reading and understanding apparently is kind of slow

MY original statement
and how about clean air....Obama put restrictions on a lot of the gases and etc...….your man just removed them so those big trucks can now spray out all the black ******* they want for you to breathe

where does it say anything about what all you are ranting about...and I can't remember all the other BS you put out.....damn there should be a limit to stupidity...and 2bi giving you a like just means he is as slow as you are

let me take a wild guess here and say you work for mack truck....tire changer or something...not real bright so don't think they would have you in anything that required reading or comprehension
Typical ignorant liberal all you do is repost ******* you find online. You really do live in mommy's basement

Typical ignorant liberal all you do is repost ******* you find online. You really do live in mommy's basement
... and where do you get your information, Q95? I'm curious! Since anything that disagrees with Trump or Republicans is obviously "fake news" what do you do, take photos, or what? Is there a special place on the internet where you get documented, factual news updates? I've never seen you post any documentation to anything here ... just "lip service".
What did you think of that attachment showing the NUMBER of EPA regulations that Trump has rolled back? By the way, they're less than 1/3 staffed at the EPA now ... Trump intends to totally get rid of them. Trump thinks he can run ALL the governmental departments by himself, I guess.

Last edited:
Your president is a racist bastard. I wouldn't let him run a boy scout troop, nevermind a country.
Breathtaking.

By the way, they're less than 1/3 staffed at the EPA now ...
By the way, that's utter BULLSHIT as usual from you. 1/3 staffed, LOL, they haven't even cut 1/3 from the peak staffing levels under Obummer. Here's the EPA staffing levels since Obummer took office. The EPA is currently at about 14k employees. That's down from about 15,500 when Trump took office. But wait, there's more.....notice that 15,500 when Trump took over is down from the peak of about 17,000 in 2011. Since we've all seen you struggle so with math, I'll clarify: the EPA basically lost as much staffing under Obummer as they have so far under Trump.

IF Trump gets his requested FY 2020 EPA budget, they'll be down to about 12,415....That's about a 20% reduction under Trump....about a 27% reduction when you include the OBUMMER EPA cuts.

By the way, that's utter BULLSHIT as usual from you. 1/3 staffed, LOL, they haven't even cut 1/3 from the peak staffing levels under Obummer. Here's the EPA staffing levels since Obummer took office. The EPA is currently at about 14k employees. That's down from about 15,500 when Trump took office. But wait, there's more.....notice that 15,500 when Trump took over is down from the peak of about 17,000 in 2011. Since we've all seen you struggle so with math, I'll clarify: the EPA basically lost as much staffing under Obummer as they have so far under Trump.

IF Trump gets his requested FY 2020 EPA budget, they'll be down to about 12,415....That's about a 20% reduction under Trump....about a 27% reduction when you include the OBUMMER EPA cuts.

View attachment 2723455

logical answer for all that Obama …..since you can't seem to spell it and keep using your Obummer spelling......was putting the screws to polluters…...where as your ******* for brains keeps reducing heads and laws.....letting the pollution run rampant....now calm down and go get you a glass of tap water and follow a diesel delivery truck around town just for entertainment....or go to Aldi and buy you some meat for a cook out....don't have an Aldi? but some of that good Cargill meat...or get you some Tyson chicken strips....

Under the Trump Administration, the EPA Reduced Federal Penalties Against Polluters. Under the Trump administration, the Environmental Protection Agency significantly lowered its activity to monitor and enforce regulation against industry polluters, falling to its lowest levels in a decade, according to an agency analysis released Thursday.

Pollution Is Up Nearly 14 Percent Under The Trump ...
pollution-is-up-nearly-14...
EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler said the U.S. has "the cleanest air on record" under Trump. It doesn't. EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler said the U.S. has "the cleanest air on record" under Trump. It doesn't. ... Pollution Is Up Nearly 14 Percent Under The Trump Administration.

Under the Trump Administration, the EPA Reduced Federal ...
under-the-trump-administration-the-epa-reduced-federal...
Feb 09, 2018 · Under the Trump Administration, the EPA Reduced Federal Penalties Against Polluters. Under the Trump administration, the Environmental Protection Agency significantly lowered its activity to monitor and enforce regulation against industry polluters, falling to its lowest levels in a decade, according to an agency analysis released Thursday.

you always look for some ….clerical error?....to argue about...the fact still remains....this administration is polluting about everything around us.....and as even your chart points out he is even reducing heads at the epa!

still making an ass out of yourself I see.....just spouting off with nothing to say....another one of those gay guys using a womans pic to talk *******

what do the people at Mack truck think when

The EPA does nothing but SELL PERMISSION SLIPS TO POLLUTE. Think about that for a min. How about we just make it illegal to pollute period. EPA is nothing more than a government sanctioned extortion organization. Kind of defeats the pourpose to say it's OK to pollute as long as you pay for your emission credits.

The EPA like every other government entity has grown to big. I raise my own chicken and pork and the government doesn't like that either . they want you to be dependent on there *******

wrong again!...I grew up on a farm....been a while......but the gov does not care what you do with whatever you grow for your own use.....but when you want to sell some diseased pig to someone....yes there are restictions

still making an ass out of yourself I see.....just spouting off with nothing to say....another one of those gay guys using a womans pic to talk *******

what do the people at Mack truck think when
Your really brave on here I would be more than happy to talk about it in person

Government SUX - we need WAY less NOT more - conservatives want less - liberals want more - that’s the crux of the matter.
The framers were concerned about government getting too big and powerful - they were correct - it’s dangerous!!!!!!!!

... and where do you get your information, Q95? I'm curious! Since anything that disagrees with Trump or Republicans is obviously "fake news" what do you do, take photos, or what? Is there a special place on the internet where you get documented, factual news updates? I've never seen you post any documentation to anything here ... just "lip service".
What did you think of that attachment showing the NUMBER of EPA regulations that Trump has rolled back? By the way, they're less than 1/3 staffed at the EPA now ... Trump intends to totally get rid of them. Trump thinks he can run ALL the governmental departments by himself, I guess.

I will try to explain to your dumb liberal ass again, truck manufacturer's are still building trucks with all the emissions equipment they have been. You and your pal sub seem to think trucks are now able to spew black ******* everywhere and it can't happen unless something is wrong or its been tampered with. Where do I get my information? I work on the ******* every day and have a pretty good idea what is coming out for the next few years.
As far as fake news I have not ever posted anything that referenced fake news. Thats just your liberal go to if people bow to the all knowing Mac.

see what I mean...gay truck driver
See what I mean a pussy with a keyboard in mommy's basement. I know what happened to you, in high school the mean jocks made fun of you because you were such a little pussy. Now you think your computer makes you an important tough guy.

No from the post you deleted I would say you are in the closet.

sit down and relax...hit the rewind button and watch your favorite movie again...broke back mountain isn't it?
you are way off topic....and for you even in the wrong thread....but this one is politically conservative

Last edited:
Where do I get my information? I work on the ******* every day and have a pretty good idea what is coming out for the next few years.
gif_Yellowball-DrinkingCoffee3.gif Wow, thanks so much for all that DETAIL .... (not). Let's face it, you pull your BS out of your ass just like Trump does. No sources, just some intuitions that you call "miraculous knowledge" or something.

Last edited:
Back