Politically conservative

although Blkdlaur drives a Honda

he mentioned egg rolls ..sushi...and Honda

Horseshite - pair o Harleys and Chevy Malibu beater - Chrysler 300 - Porsche but generally in garage on jack stands :|

Also me and youngest ******* have a Firebird TransAm GTA convertible - good ole American steel - all but me Red German bitch which is sweet but temperMENTAL.

And here I thought you were Mr. Facts : |

I am Mr.facts…….the majority of Harley's are made elsewhere...and soon the whole thing to be made elsewhere...thanks to your man in the white house...…..they haven't been completely made in the USA since AMF took them over...chevy malibooboo?...Chrysler is about as bottom of the line you can get….. Porsche...not American.....Firebird......just a camaro wanna be!

so for you it would be schnitzels....bratwurst and Porsche?...the Malibooboo should be in the garage and the Porsche hidden in the back yard
I rest my case!

We haven't had any problems with our jeep it the smaller ones with fiat crap. I pull a camper with ours

Ok...my ******* bought a little 4cyl and a 5 speed manual...thinking great gas......now he knows he fucked up

that thing is lucky to make it through the intersection before the light changes

Fords supposed to be releasing new Bronco

saw that...and chevy a new Blazer

don't you have trouble pulling with the jeep?
I have a few old cars and go to a bunch of shows.....anything over an hour drive I tow....(want the a/c)….towed for a while with a Blazer.....and always seemed a little funny in the wind...got rid of it and got an extended cab...and now don't even know it's back there....had to go buy me a short box for a daily driver didn't trying to park that extended cab

saw that...and chevy a new Blazer

don't you have trouble pulling with the jeep?
I have a few old cars and go to a bunch of shows.....anything over an hour drive I tow....(want the a/c)….towed for a while with a Blazer.....and always seemed a little funny in the wind...got rid of it and got an extended cab...and now don't even know it's back there....had to go buy me a short box for a daily driver didn't trying to park that extended cab
campers only 16' went down to Chesapeake bay last year

Come on guys if you want a truck get a real truck. Get an International CVT pick four seater. Better ride than a limo.

I have a Ford F-250 4x4. In the first year nine call backs for warrant repair and the transmission vacuum6172D7CC-CE26-4D7A-BB21-5F43404818F8.jpeg
died.

Back