Politically conservative

I am non union the union started out good know just a leech on society. More corruption then any politician. I GIVE ME JOB SECURITY. I pay my own health care which is a horrible racket. I never take sick days .the unions are the reason road consruction in ma 4 times any surrounding state and our roads suck

I am non union the union started out good know just a leech on society. More corruption then any politician. I GIVE ME JOB SECURITY. I pay my own health care which is a horrible racket. I never take sick days .the unions are the reason road consruction in ma 4 times any surrounding state and our roads suck

unions had some flaws....just like everything else...nothing is perfect...as for the rest of your statement.....horseshit...you said you owned your own company!
which is why you hate the left....you want more of that trickle down....only problem you are just like another on here.....it trickels to you...and STOPS!

I do own my own company small 6 employees non union we work extremely hard reinvest most money paid vacation with bonuses all holidays paid . Maybe your view of a republican is tainted.

I do own my own company small 6 employees non union we work extremely hard reinvest most money paid vacation with bonuses all holidays paid . Maybe your view of a republican is tainted.
wrong again....but then hell if you do all that you are way ahead of another die hard republican on here....he says they are just lucky he employs them....now that's right wing for you been supporting the right since Reagan came in!

I don't think my view of the right is tainted...how about the man you support......claims to have saved jobs at carrier....after all his talk...Carrier did exactly what they planned on doing in the first place...keeping the engineers here and sending the manuf to mexico!
and how about the auto industry ...your man says labor to high forsing them out......they have een doing the labor thing for a long time with no issues......how about the price of steele after his tariffs.....but guess he never thought of that
and how about clean air....Obama put restrictions on a lot of the gases and etc...….your man just removed them so those big trucks can now spray out all the black ******* they want for you to breathe

tell me again how the right is so good for the country......I can give you a lot more of those if you want
how about coal....your man does away with a lot of the energy saving goods costing thousands of jobs ….to help coal.....a total gain of less than 600 jobs....you do the math on that one

Last edited:

wrong again...…..don't think a little thing like infrastructure had anything to do with it do you...….roads....school ….bridges....airports....I guess if I was to believe you I would think the unions asked for to much money and the government had to short change all those situations

If you disagree with him you are automatically deemed - wrong

He has conferred upon himself the power of deciding right and wrong regarding political discourse

The curse of liberalism - I ask you now

Methinks tis

If you disagree with him you are automatically deemed - wrong

He has conferred upon himself the power of deciding right and wrong regarding political discourse

The curse of liberalism - I ask you now

Methinks tis

Mmmmmm well I see you have figured out my position quite well....I thought I was wrong back in 57 but turns out I was right it was a clerical error

They work together its taxachusets

yes well keep cutting those corporate taxes and see what is left and who pays for it....do you know under Ike they paid90%...got breaks if they reinvested in the company or America...things ran fine we got new interstates...best schooling in the world...on and on...people working...mom stayed home and took care of the *******.....hardly no unemployment lots of tax money coming in...everyone happy....and then along came reagan

yes well keep cutting those corporate taxes and see what is left and who pays for it....do you know under Ike they paid90%...got breaks if they reinvested in the company or America...things ran fine we got new interstates...best schooling in the world...on and on...people working...mom stayed home and took care of the *******.....hardly no unemployment lots of tax money coming in...everyone happy....and then along came reagan
the dems are trying there hardest to tank economy to win election instead of supporting America

You can't see it the dems will crash the economy hurt the country to win

Ohhhhh you mean something like the right did to Obama when he was trying to put the country back together.....but then they never did....remember Mitch mcc saying we want to do everything we can to make this a one term president....and what did they block...something 6 different small biz packages plus a lot of other things

but then I guess the left is telling the media to post stuff that will tank the economy...….

do you know how silly that sounds?

wrong again....but then hell if you do all that you are way ahead of another die hard republican on here....he says they are just lucky he employs them....now that's right wing for you been supporting the right since Reagan came in!

I don't think my view of the right is tainted...how about the man you support......claims to have saved jobs at carrier....after all his talk...Carrier did exactly what they planned on doing in the first place...keeping the engineers here and sending the manuf to mexico!
and how about the auto industry ...your man says labor to high forsing them out......they have een doing the labor thing for a long time with no issues......how about the price of steele after his tariffs.....but guess he never thought of that
and how about clean air....Obama put restrictions on a lot of the gases and etc...….your man just removed them so those big trucks can now spray out all the black ******* they want for you to breathe

tell me again how the right is so good for the country......I can give you a lot more of those if you want
how about coal....your man does away with a lot of the energy saving goods costing thousands of jobs ….to help coal.....a total gain of less than 600 jobs....you do the math on that one
Do you have a job or do you just like to show your ignorance every day. You have stated that they ( not sure who they is ) want everyone to breathe black ******* from big trucks which your god Obama saved us from. One problem, diesel particulate filters were looked at in the 70's put into limited use in the US in the late 80's and implemented on heavy duty trucks for the 2007 model year. NOX emissions cut for model year 2010. Low sulfur diesel has been around for more then a decade. Clearly if you knew as much as you clam you know about business, or anything else for that matter, you would know that the manufactures would have taken a few years to develop and build the parts. You would have to realize as smart as you are, that type of investment of time and money wouldn't be scrapped because someone in D.C. temporally relaxed some rules. Doesn't work that way dumb ass. I hate to be the one to break it to you numb nuts if you got it a truck brought it.
As far as business owners or people with money, you fucking libs think you are entitled to decide what everyone, no not everyone just the ones that aren't liberal, get to do with there money. If you have all the answers on how to run a business, the country, or anything else why don't you get off your nuts and do it so we can all bask in your greatness. But that's not the liberal way, go ahead and stay in mommy's basement.

Do you have a job or do you just like to show your ignorance every day. You have stated that they ( not sure who they is ) want everyone to breathe black ******* from big trucks which your god Obama saved us from. One problem, diesel particulate filters were looked at in the 70's put into limited use in the US in the late 80's and implemented on heavy duty trucks for the 2007 model year. NOX emissions cut for model year 2010. Low sulfur diesel has been around for more then a decade. Clearly if you knew as much as you clam you know about business, or anything else for that matter, you would know that the manufactures would have taken a few years to develop and build the parts. You would have to realize as smart as you are, that type of investment of time and money wouldn't be scrapped because someone in D.C. temporally relaxed some rules. Doesn't work that way dumb ass. I hate to be the one to break it to you numb nuts if you got it a truck brought it.
As far as business owners or people with money, you fucking libs think you are entitled to decide what everyone, no not everyone just the ones that aren't liberal, get to do with there money. If you have all the answers on how to run a business, the country, or anything else why don't you get off your nuts and do it so we can all bask in your greatness. But that's not the liberal way, go ahead and stay in mommy's basement.

damn....another one that likes to let his superman mouth overload his mighty mouse ass

your display of ignorance has very little to do with my statement

Now pay attention....would hate to lose you in this...you seem to have a short attention spam.....and big on the amount of smoke you put out!.....my comment was and is......

talk about someone who claims to know......how long have they had to work on it....autos needed a slight delay to come up to the nec. requirements...and they made it.....if you knew anything about what you are talking about it all goes back to greed again really.....if they turn the injector pump one way it will give them a lot more power and put out a lot more smoke...turn it the opposite way...less smoke better mileage....most could care less about what we breathe they want the power for more loads etc...a lot of what you talk about you seem to know very little....for one diesel is just a by product of gasoline...the cheaper ******* really and yet now that there are a lot of diesels on the road (demand) they charge more which in it's self is a scam
you always jump on here say some ******* and yet seem to know nothing about what you are talking about...…...they had those trucks pretty much in line....under Obama....and yet they can't under trump?

Emission Standards: USA: Heavy-Duty Onroad Engines
standards/us/hd.php

• SUMMARY OF EMISSION LIMITS
  • MODEL YEAR 1974-2003
  • MODEL YEAR 2004-2006
  • MODEL YEAR 2007 AND LATER

• The first federal emission limits were introduced in 1974 and gradually tightened in a number of steps, as shown in Table 1. The current mandatory emission standards for heavy-duty engines were phased-in over the period of 2007-2010. The table also covers the 2015 California Optional Low NOx Standards.In addition to the limits shown above, the following emission standards apply: 1. Smoke Opacity—Smoke opacity limits of 20% / 15% / 50% at acceleration/lug/peak modes, respectively, have been ap...
See more on dieselnet.com

and had you paid any attention to my post....which you rarely do ...you just want to spew more smoke like a diesel to begin with I said trump adm had removed those standards!

Trump takes steps toward undoing Obama’s auto emissions ...
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/donald-trump-auto-emissions-236070
The emissions standards were set by the Obama administration in 2012 as part of a sweeping plan to encourage automakers to produce more hybrid and electric vehicles and reduce carbon emissions ...

EPA moves to reduce truck emissions | Supply Chain Dive
trump-EPA-truck-emissions/542258
Nov 14, 2018 · The Trump administration has not been known for tightening emissions standards — in fact, quite the opposite. Regarding emissions from trucks, past actions by the Trump EPA have demonstrated a conflicted point of view.

pay attention!....some are slower than others to educate.....you seem to fit into that category!

Is Diesel Really a By Product in the refining of Gas ...
https://www.thetruckersreport.com/truckingindustryforum/threads/is-diesel-really-a-by...
May 02, 2008 · Gasoline needs to be more refined than diesel. It IS proper to say diesel is a by-product of gasoline. One barrel of oil can give you only so much gasoline. Diesel is what's left over from refining oil for gasoline. There was a time before The diesel engine (internal combustion engines), they would burn diesel in the middle of the dessert.

Last edited:
Back