Please help me. I am desperate and need advice.

I hate to sound like an asshole but that's cute in all but people aren't like that anymore man. I hear you with the love thing and the first but women change and switch up on good men all the time. So I would let it go. Honestly this is the reason why good men nowadays don't get married women look at men for status and money.

What I dont understand is she knew I supported this from the get go and encouraged it. Why did she feel the need to tell me she didnt want to see him any longer, only to continue seeing him.? None of it makes sense to me.
Because she wants to see and be with him alone. She doesn’t want you to be a part of it. She’s in love with him and woman’s brain and emotions are completely different. She wants to focus only on him and not have you around when she’s with him. She no longer finds you sexually attractive and I don’t understand why she’s still with you. And if he’s cumming inside her forget it man she’s gone! Prepare for the end is all I’m going to say!

I love the woman. I have been with her since I was 17. I am now 35. We were each others "firsts".
You were fortunate many other guys like myself have never found a woman like that that took the relationship that far into marriage. Your luck dried up as soon as you let another guy fuck her. Accept it and move on. There is no way of stuffing the genie back into the bottle unless you build a time machine to stop yourself from making that initial mistake.

Last edited:
Because she wants to see and be with him alone. She doesn’t want you to be a part of it. She’s in love with him and woman’s brain and emotions are completely different. She wants to focus only on him and not have you around when she’s with him. She no longer finds you sexually attractive and I don’t understand why she’s still with you. And if he’s cumming inside her forget it man she’s gone! Prepare for the end is all I’m going to say!
Dude, thats a bit harsh.

I'll say this though, if she leaves me for him, I hope he sticks around for her sake. They met off a fucking app for god's sake and he is younger than both of us. The guy could get any woman he wants.

No, if she wants out, she needs to tell me. I wont beg her to stay married. And I do, even though I am hurting, still love her enough to want her to be happy.

I'll say this though, if she leaves me for him, I hope he sticks around for her sake. They met off a fucking app for god's sake and he is younger than both of us. The guy could get any woman he wants.
If he is much younger chances are he won't stay as she is just a piece of ass to him. So after he dumps her there could be a chance she might crawl back to you PREGNANT WITH HIS BABY.

She can see him, I dont care. She can even see him alone. All I want from her is to be honest and make sure she's protecting herself against pregnancy and STD's. You should see this guy. He is an adonis and could get any woman he wants. And prob does.

Back