Places you'd like to have sex

This is for bot men and women. Name two places you either have had sex or would like to have sex!

Me: I'd love to fuck on a park bench in the day time or the break room at work.

at a halloween party I was wearing a big billowy dress and I sat on one of our friends laps and I let him fuck me as everyone was talking and having fun no one knew what we were doing.

I gave hubby a blow job at a concert under a blanket. I have done it with a guys we've met at the grocery store in the back of our suburban in the grocery parking lot. I have sucked and fucked guys in grocery store, walmart, bar and mall bathrooms. I did it off the side of a bike trail once while hubby was replacing the back tube of another cyclists bike. We went one night to a local park and I did 6 guys in the park.

I have done more men than I can count at the adult theater on several occasions. When we have gone to the resevour I have sucked and fucked guys who were there fishing. We went to a strip club once and I gave a blow job to a guy at our Suburban. While I was sucking the guy, my hubby stuck his cock in me from behind. Then I noticed it wasn't hubby's cock in me. And the next 3 weren't his either.They all came to our house that night.

We decided to take the light rail down town to a festival and I fucked a guy on the way there. I have done numerous guys in the big booth at the adult store while hubby watched. When we go, we always leave the door open. When we bought our mattress, I tried out the mattress with the sales man. I did one of hubby's work buddies on his desk at work on the weekend.

I have done it with guys in the pool and the jacuzzi, the family changing room and the sauna at the local rec center. I have sat on guys and sucked and fucked them while at the normal theater. I sucked and fucked a guy while we were on the train at the local amusement park. I sucked a guy at the lazer tag place once, while everyone was playing. I sucked and rode a guy once in a tent a Bass Pro Shop.

When we bought my *******'s car, I sucked and fucked the sales man in the back of the car lot. When we went to pick-a-part, I sucked and fucked 2 guys in an old suburban while hubby took off the part we went there for. A guy joined us and ended up fingering me once when we were at Burger King. He came home with us that day. I sucked and fucked a guy at a haunted house last Halloween.

I sucked and fucked 2 guys on the trail at a local open space park. When we have traveled, I have done guys either in the bathroom or on the pic-nic tables or in guys trucks at rest stops. I have rode guys while sitting in the back bench on buses.

I have done it pretty much anywhere I could when we have met men who wanted it as much as I did.

.... When we bought our mattress, I tried out the mattress with the sales man. .....

...... When we bought my *******'s car, I sucked and fucked the sales man in the back of the car lot. When we went to pick-a-part, I sucked and fucked 2 guys in an old suburban while hubby took off the part we went there for. ....

I have done it pretty much anywhere I could when we have met men who wanted it as much as I did.

OK, You win, but I hope the mattress guy threw in some free pillows and the car salesman gave you lifetime oil changes! The pic-a-part guys should have just given your husband the part free as well! :bounce:

fucked a bull in friends swimming pool while it was empty while having some work done on it.just manage to get out before her dad came out. that was a big big turn on.

The wildest place has been a hotel room with a hot tub in it. It's been hotel rooms only for me every time I've gone black and I would love to do something fun.

A private white sand beach while the waves crash near us would be a lot of fun.

She wants to be taken by a BBC at a lounge or bar. Would like to set on someone's lap. Would even consider the restroom at a mostly black club.

In the surf I in broad day light while others were swimming around us. Also by a creek with others having a picnic.

One place would be on the Glass overlook at the grand canyon..... Another place would be on TV or FILM you know like make a movie or something.

The first black man I fucked I met on a site. We met at walking path by the lake ( a very busy walking path) he was sitting on a bench waiting for me and I just couldn't wait so I pulled out his BBC right there and sucked it then he bent me over, pulled my walking shorts to the side and slid his thick dick in my pussy.... Mmmm I can still remember the feeling...I was hooked on BBC!

The first black man I fucked I met on a site. We met at walking path by the lake ( a very busy walking path) he was sitting on a bench waiting for me and I just couldn't wait so I pulled out his BBC right there and sucked it then he bent me over, pulled my walking shorts to the side and slid his thick dick in my pussy.... Mmmm I can still remember the feeling...I was hooked on BBC!
Let me know when you want a new encounter!

Back