Places you'd like to have sex

i have had my cock sucked at the movies by a hot asian friend while Lord of the Rings was playing (was so hard to focus i had to go back to see the movie again to catch the scenes i couldnt remember)......fucked outside a party with an ex in her car while my date i was going to meet was looking for me (she walked past the car a couple times).....one fantasy is to fuck a hotwife after we leave a club or had a nite out in a moving limousine with tinted windows while her hubby sits and watches......we must be driving through a city like miami or ny.....limo driver can hear everything......i know i have an active imagination;)

Fantasy to be picked up at a dance bar and taken to the parking lot out in back... he puts my short skirt on my back and leans me over a car and does me.....after he does.... says don't wipe. I go back to the bar stool with him and I'm full of his cum dripping down my inner thighs....
fucking hot scenario i lov that

This is for bot men and women. Name two places you either have had sex or would like to have sex!

Me: I'd love to fuck on a park bench in the day time or the break room at work.

I've never had sex in public places because I can't do it. My nervous play against me and nothing happen.
My wife has already fucked in public places sometimes with our black friend Axel recently. They had sex over an almost empty bus and into a swimming pool when the other people from the club were not seeing them.

She's fucked BBCs in cars, parking lots, adult theaters, motels, but there's so much more to do. A bar, bowling alley, delivery truck, sound great. On the beach would be amazing.

Back