Pics of Women with Strap-on

I prefer it when a wife uses her strap-on where it's most appropriate.

It's unbelievable people casting their opinions when they haven't even experienced a strapon in their butt hole. The one having the most pleasure in the guy with the dildo in his ass. Plus if he get it on a regular basis his prostate will be healthier than the other guy. Stop giving labels to pleasure because ignorance will still you from the best orgasms you will ever have in your life. Just ask yourself if you were told that your are going to die tomorrow and in the back of you head you wanted to experience that pleasure but you didn't tried it because of the society label, what a waste of the space you occupied on this earth because we were put on this earth to enjoy pleasure, why do you think we produce Dopamine, Serotonin when we have an orgasm. The G spot for guys is your prostate so why steel the chance of getting the bests orgasms of your life. My Urologist was the one that suggested prostate massages to my wife and I in one of my visits because my Dad had prostate cancer so I'm very proactive and get tested every 6 months for my PSA, so because of my Dads history the doctor suggested the prostate massages that will favor to not get prostate cancer so my wife once or twice per month she performs it with her fingers on me and it's very pleasurable they are the best orgasms I have ever experienced. I haven't had a strapon on or a real dick in my ass but if the opportunity arises do you think I'm going to say no it would be a very ignorant action on my part. It is a process, it is a science to find the right spot is not like ok stick a finger up my ass and that is it. Same way when finding the G spot on women is a process. So stop labeling pleasure because if you do you are saying you are ignorant of one of the BEST pleasurable feelings you will ever experienced in your life. At least do it as a prevention of prostate cancer.

This is one of those fetishes that I grew into and now is one of my favorites. Back in high school, I never was into the whole femdom thing, I hated girls that were ultra-competitive with guys, I always sought out the girly girls/cheerleader/submissive types....that said...the more I have evolved into the QoS/cuckold community, the more I crave a FemDom who loves to peg. I have personally never had one, but I can promise it would be at the top of the list of qualities/interests I would be looking for if my current relationship doesn't work out.

The thought of having her Bull watch her peg me after he had his way with her, making me her bitch....omggg :love:

Back