Hola, utilizo a mi esposo como taxista para las citas y fiestas. Esta caída es normal.
Pero ahora tengo que dejar que me recoja y sobre todo con un chico de la noche. A menudo digo que el chico es mi marido. Él tiene que esperar afuera del auto cuando me divierto o puedo y dejarme en el apartamento del chico de la noche después de eso también. A la mañana siguiente, intenta recuperarme.

¿Estás... Jugosa... haciendo eso también? Pregunta a la bbc. ¿Será el cucky humillado así o tal vez más?
Me encantaria que mi mujer me hiciera ser su taxista!

I, when we were active, always used to drop My wife of and pick Her up, as most of Her adventures with Her black boyfriend/ boyfriends, we’re,at the same place, and I had gotten to know Her guy, I loved picking Her up after one of Her sessions.
However the sometimes 1am/ 2am phone call ,to say pick me up on Saturday and even sometimes occasionally Sunday, told me She was enjoying Herself, I never minded picking Her up of a Saturday, But a Sunday I always felt was pushing it a bit.
However, even though She was a bit sore, We always had a marvellous fuck when She got home, She always insisted this.
To have Her tell me what had gone on since dropping Her of always made me come, and I had to try and hold it back, which was always difficult.
I know that feeling when you get that call. Or you go over to pick up the wife and her bbc boyfriend isn't finished with her. Of course there were other black men there. I would tell her bull not to tell her I was there and I would observe just how nasty my beautiful wife is in a house full of black men.

I know that feeling when you get that call. Or you go over to pick up the wife and her bbc boyfriend isn't finished with her. Of course there were other black men there. I would tell her bull not to tell her I was there and I would observe just how nasty my beautiful wife is in a house full of black men.

when she rings you to collect her and you end up siting there for ages until the slut comes out with a smile like the cat who has had the cream it can be so fucking hot

I asked a random guy at a local brewery if he wanted to sleep with my wife and he brushed me off as ******* !! It wasn’t until later where he saw me sitting with her that he came up to me and asked if I was serious

Back