GDmeetsBLACK

Couple
From
Germany
Hi, I use my husband as a taxi driver to the dates and parties. This drop off is normal.
But now I have to let him pick me up and mostly with a guy of the night. Often I say the guy he is my husband. He have to wait outside of the car when I have fun or may and drop me off at the apartment from the guy of the night after that too. Next morning next try to get me back.

Are you... Hotwife... doing that too? Question to bbc. Shall be the cucky humiliate like that or maybe more?

Hi, I use my husband as a taxi driver to the dates and parties. This drop off is normal.
But now I have to let him pick me up and mostly with a guy of the night. Often I say the guy he is my husband. He have to wait outside of the car when I have fun or may and drop me off at the apartment from the guy of the night after that too. Next morning next try to get me back.

Are you... Hotwife... doing that too? Question to bbc. Shall be the cucky humiliate like that or maybe more?
Have done this a lot, but not in recent years. Almost never told the guy or guys it was my husband driving

Have done this a lot, but not in recent years. Almost never told the guy or guys it was my husband driving
that sounds like a fun adventure. i imagine you enjoying putting on a show for your husband as he drives you around town. he's trying to watch the show while not getting in an accident. why'd you stop?

that sounds like a fun adventure. i imagine you enjoying putting on a show for your husband as he drives you around town. he's trying to watch the show while not getting in an accident. why'd you stop?
He loved the show. His work keeps him out of the country for most of the year and we focus on other things when he is home. If we had more time we would do many things we used to to do.

He loved the show. His work keeps him out of the country for most of the year and we focus on other things when he is home. If we had more time we would do many things we used to to do.
then i wish you had more time together to share more of the adventure

I, when we were active, always used to drop My wife of and pick Her up, as most of Her adventures with Her black boyfriend/ boyfriends, we’re,at the same place, and I had gotten to know Her guy, I loved picking Her up after one of Her sessions.
However the sometimes 1am/ 2am phone call ,to say pick me up on Saturday and even sometimes occasionally Sunday, told me She was enjoying Herself, I never minded picking Her up of a Saturday, But a Sunday I always felt was pushing it a bit.
However, even though She was a bit sore, We always had a marvellous fuck when She got home, She always insisted this.
To have Her tell me what had gone on since dropping Her of always made me come, and I had to try and hold it back, which was always difficult.

I, when we were active, always used to drop My wife of and pick Her up, as most of Her adventures with Her black boyfriend/ boyfriends, we’re,at the same place, and I had gotten to know Her guy, I loved picking Her up after one of Her sessions.
However the sometimes 1am/ 2am phone call ,to say pick me up on Saturday and even sometimes occasionally Sunday, told me She was enjoying Herself, I never minded picking Her up of a Saturday, But a Sunday I always felt was pushing it a bit.
However, even though She was a bit sore, We always had a marvellous fuck when She got home, She always insisted this.
To have Her tell me what had gone on since dropping Her of always made me come, and I had to try and hold it back, which was always difficult.
(y)

I have had plenty of wives or hubby's call me when I am either at work or it's late and I am already in the bed and they ask me to come over to play. They will offer to pick me up and drop me back off at home so that I don't have to drive! Then all I tell them is "I'll be fresh and ready by the time you get here"! I go over there and pit the BBC on her so tough I leave them naked and snoring!😴 Getting dick down good by a BBC in the late night hours works better than Tylenol PM. Have your ass laid out like you've been given a *******!😂🤣

By the way if a hotwife ever comes and picks me up, by the time we get to their house or their hotel room my hands have already been under every piece of clothing that she has on!💦🤚👈

I do that sometimes. Take her to hotel bars to do pickups and wait until she either comes down or texts to come back the next morning. This weekend, her BF drove her to another city in my car while I waited at home. Whatever it takes is what we do.
We do the hotel bars too, She goes to their room. Calls me that she is going up. Sometimes, she will go get another guy as she needs more dick that night

Back