Photos of Conservatively dressed women-hot for bbc

Annie, you are a little HOTTIE! I'll bet your husband is so proud of you. Are you two in this together, or do you meet men alone? (Together for us)
No I never meet alone. I’m always with my husband and he participates - my fetish is MMF but of course there is always plenty of single time for my bull.

We don't have a bull (Stag/Vixen) but we DO have black men as friends. She meets alone with only one of our black friends. They work at the same hospital and they meet after work, so usually he just gets a blow job. I think my wife is unique because she often has an orgasm when he ejaculates. When the three of us meet I usually watch for a little while, but then I join on the fun.

We've done mostly MFM, but lately have talked about trying to arrange a MFMM. That has been a bit difficult so we haven't been able to get one going.

We've been doing this for almost five years and don't expect to stop any time soon. Truth is, MFM with black men has become a very large part of our sex life.

Here is my wife at my birthday party she set up in a reserved room at a locay bar/restaurant. She invited this old friend and he showed up even though he lived over an hour away. She kind of liked him and before the night was over she had dropped a few hints and several weeks later we all hooked up. Goes to show regular clothes can be good enoughView attachment 3568037View attachment 3568038
Good point, and it underscores the fact that it's the WOMAN and not what she's wearing. My wife would be sexy and inviting if she was wearing a burlap sack! So would YOUR wife! She's just naturally a sexually attractive woman.

Back