Photos of Conservatively dressed women-hot for bbc

Michelle looks so super fantastic. Who could possibly know that such a conservative looking white wife and her hubby, are into wifey taking massive BBC's? It gets no better and makes life worth living.
Totally agree. Never gets old seeing her take massive bbc’s!! Last week was the first week of school so she had to work late a few nights due to meet the teacher night. Took her dinner one night and when I walked into her classroom she was wearing a skirt similar to the one in this pic. She was talking to a parent and first thing I thought of was if that parent only knew she loves bbc’s and hubby is a cuck!

Totally agree. Never gets old seeing her take massive bbc’s!! Last week was the first week of school so she had to work late a few nights due to meet the teacher night. Took her dinner one night and when I walked into her classroom she was wearing a skirt similar to the one in this pic. She was talking to a parent and first thing I thought of was if that parent only knew she loves bbc’s and hubby is a cuck!
That rocks. What a great story. Thank you for sharing.

Back