Photos of Conservatively dressed women-hot for bbc

Here is my wife at my birthday party she set up in a reserved room at a locay bar/restaurant. She invited this old friend and he showed up even though he lived over an hour away. She kind of liked him and before the night was over she had dropped a few hints and several weeks later we all hooked up. Goes to show regular clothes can be good enoughView attachment 3568037View attachment 3568038
We agree!

My wife is not a nurse but is a housewife pretty much. She was at one time a Teachers aid. Here are a few pictures of her some current and some from our wedding day many years ago. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think. I was able to get her seduced and fucked many years ago but it took about 6 months to get it to happen. Unfortuantly she was not comfortable enough to let me watch her getting laid but she did bring home what was left of her cream pie that did not leak out on her drive home. It looks like after years of trying I have found a really cool tall Black man to seduce her and he seems to be getting things going much faster than the white guy did but then again she has had to deal with my ED for over 20 years as well as very tiny dick. My ED has gotten so bad that she has not even been able to cum. I only hope this time I get to watch and get her fresh cream pie as it is made.
beautiful woman.

My wife is not a nurse but is a housewife pretty much. She was at one time a Teachers aid. Here are a few pictures of her some current and some from our wedding day many years ago. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think. I was able to get her seduced and fucked many years ago but it took about 6 months to get it to happen. Unfortuantly she was not comfortable enough to let me watch her getting laid but she did bring home what was left of her cream pie that did not leak out on her drive home. It looks like after years of trying I have found a really cool tall Black man to seduce her and he seems to be getting things going much faster than the white guy did but then again she has had to deal with my ED for over 20 years as well as very tiny dick. My ED has gotten so bad that she has not even been able to cum. I only hope this time I get to watch and get her fresh cream pie as it is made.
Both beautiful and sexy, the kind of woman who will be sexually attractive for a LONG time. Men of every color want to get her naked. I'm included in that.

Back