Photos of Conservatively dressed women-hot for bbc

I don’t usually do this sort of thing.
pic_ThumbsUp3.jpg
Well, you should. You're beautiful, have an awesome figure a lot of teens would love to have, and "Life Is Short" ... enjoy it NOW as there's no replay options later in life. When my time comes, I want people to recall how I lived life to the fullest and had a good time.

Last edited:
Here is my wife at my birthday party she set up in a reserved room at a locay bar/restaurant. She invited this old friend and he showed up even though he lived over an hour away. She kind of liked him and before the night was over she had dropped a few hints and several weeks later we all hooked up. Goes to show regular clothes can be good enough50th 6a.jpg50th 6.jpg

View attachment 3567366
Well, you should. You're beautiful, have an awesome figure a lot of teens would love to have, and "Life Is Short" ... enjoy it NOW as there's no replay options later in life. When my time comes, I want people to recall how I lived life to the fullest and had a good time.
You’re very persuasive. Thanks, you’ve helped me make up mind about accompanying my husband on a site visit to a dockyard. I’m usually the only female among those big swarthy men - and the flirting has led to the occasional unplanned adventure.

Last edited:
Back