are there any bbc in austraia

• email if interested

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • wifes 1st bbc

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
My loving wife and I have been married for 27 years and I'm the only person she's had sex with. I would luv for her to experience sex with other guys, particularly well endowed guys. My cock is only about 5" long and I can only fuck for a few minutes before I come.

My wife has never experienced an orgasm during intercourse but has multiple orgasm from my tongue.

My wife is very straight and won't even consider sex outside marriage. So he's the challenge: does anyone want to try to seduce my wife? I'll provide whatever info you need to be successful.

We live in the eastern suburbs of Brisbane Australia.

Please email me if you're up for the challenge on
That’s a dangerous road you are on. I understand your fantasy but doing something like this to an unsuspecting spouse can only lead to disaster. You would be much better to have an honest conversation with her about what’s obviously just your own fantasy. Let her explain to you her position, and respect it..

Hi I’m stuck in Victoria, but holly hell if I was in Sydney would love to meet you even hubby was keen to see you fuck me xx
Hey there….I hope you could still be interested…we should talk, I would definitely be keen to take a trip from Sydney to there, or feel free to look me up if and when you are ever in Sydney…let’s talk, thanks.😉

Hey there….I hope you could still be interested…we should talk, I would definitely be keen to take a trip from Sydney to there, or feel free to look me up if and when you are ever in Sydney…let’s talk, thanks.😉
When we are in Sydney would love to meet up xx

Back