are there any bbc in austraia

• email if interested

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • wifes 1st bbc

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
I don’t know which thread I wrote before but my long term bbc is in Australia for 6 months. His project got delayed again, he will be there until April.

If any Aussie ladies want African bbc, let me know. I can give his contact to you.
Where is he ? Sydney Brisbane?

I don’t know which thread I wrote before but my long term bbc is in Australia for 6 months. His project got delayed again, he will be there until April.

If any Aussie ladies want African bbc, let me know. I can give his contact to you.
Glad to hear that you help woman to find what a black man bull can offer.

Very nice from your part to help.people having an experience with a bbc. I really appreciate this. I think your bull is happy finding him untouched woman by bbc and him being first bull to open them this world for them.

Hope my wife Will understand this lifestyle and making me a favor to put me in a contact with one.of your bull.to train us in this new world.
As I read your page you have huge and big bull!

Back