Australian Bulls and QoS’s?

Ruby Owens

Female
Real Person
Okay my inbox is a MESS. Can any BBC Bulls in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane please post or re-message me so I can plan a few fun nights/trips to get my chocolate fix 😈🤭 must be open to shooting content (can be faceless 💋)

Would also love to meet and/or shoot content with fellow Aussie girls who love BBC as much as I do. Even if you’ve messaged me previously please do so again so you’re at the top of my messages 🩷

Okay my inbox is a MESS. Can any BBC Bulls in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane please post or re-message me so I can plan a few fun nights/trips to get my chocolate fix 😈🤭 must be open to shooting content (can be faceless 💋)

Would also love to meet and/or shoot content with fellow Aussie girls who love BBC as much as I do. Even if you’ve messaged me previously please do so again so you’re at the top of my messages 🩷
BBC guy here regularly travel to Syd, Brissy

Black American BBC presently living in Sydney…SEE MY PROFILE if interested…let me know when you are in Sydney, im down for some one on one or party’s…FMF or group parties equal number of men to women (all straight males of course).…feel free to contact me, let’s talk…all the best, thanks

Last edited:

I’m in Sydney, I live very close to Sydney CBD….happy to shoot some content with you or for you…you will definitely like what you find💯…let me know how serious you are…thanks.

Who Wants a Bubble Butt Devoted African Alpha Servant ?
:blackheart:
australia melbourne GIF

Hey gorgeous, will be in Sydney next week, can host in cbd hotel

Foreign Women are BEST and always are more serious about actually meeting and making content.😈👀👀

Back