are there any bbc in austraia

• email if interested

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • wifes 1st bbc

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
View attachment 6053331

QOS hotwife in Melbourne Vic, May 2 - May 12

looking for guys who know what it’s all about & are respectful, before it gets nasty :)

Ladies — hit me up if you wanna hang or have some contacts!

I only answer messages that include a recent pic, and are willing to verify. Otherwise don’t waste your time.

DM me

View attachment 6053331

QOS hotwife in Melbourne Vic, May 2 - May 12

looking for guys who know what it’s all about & are respectful, before it gets nasty :)

Ladies — hit me up if you wanna hang or have some contacts!

I only answer messages that include a recent pic, and are willing to verify. Otherwise don’t waste your time.

DM me 🤍
Melbourne guys are in for a treat

Hello Australia. Sydney based European bull, looking for a LONG term exclusive arrangement with a suitable couple/female. Very discreet and easy going. I keep myself well groomed and in shape. Can hold a conversation with almost anyone, professional working at a top ASX 100 company.

Just to be upfront, I am not attracted to anyone overweight. I can confidently describe myself as athletic/fit and prefer the same from you.
Nice to meet you and I wish you the best

My long term bull is going to Aus for work between June 6-30. Let me know if anyone is interested!

Update: I asked him which cities he'll be at, he said Brisbane, melbourne and sydney but if project go well, he might go to Perth too but not 100% yet!

He's flying from France today!

Back