I have enjoyed pegging hubby for a long time. Although he enjoys it as do I, he prefers the real thing bareback. I truly understand because, after all, so do I. My love and respect for hubby does not change because of our respective sexual perversions, like pegging him. We both feel very fortunate that we can explore and fulfill our sexual desires, perversions. My hubby is the love of my life, and our ability to share and fulfill our passions, without being judgmental, has made our love even stronger.
God fucking incredible!!! Nothing compares to the real thing bareback!

We just had a session the other night. My wife has me locked up in chastity for long stretches at a time. Since we all in lockdown she can’t see her bull so the other night she busted out with her strap on. She took me and was gentle. She kept me locked up and gently fucked me from behind. At one point I started to feel it rubbing against my prostate. My god that felt good. She grabbed my cock and I was dripping precum all over the bed. After what felt like an eternity, but must of been 5-10 minutes, I started to feel an orgasm coming on. She sensed I was building up and turned me over on my back and started fucking me missionary style. A few minutes of that and felt like I was on the precipice of a huge orgasm that just stayed there. Later she told me my eyes were rolling into the back of my head and I was making guttural sounds she said it was a huge turn on. Time felt like it stood still. And then I popped in my cage. I came everywhere. That was the single greatest orgasm I’ve ever had and it took a while to come down. I was on cloud 9. I will tell you all one thing. If you’ve never done this, do it now. It’s amazing. The orgasm was great, but the feeling right before you cum just lasts forever. Words can’t describe it. And my wife loved the power exchange. She got to be in control and I was submissive. It was fun and we will do it more

Back