Ever seen how the milk a bull or horse for breeding its the same for men the spot in the anus is almost instant erection and climax nothing wrong or gay about this the one I wonder about is straight guy letting another man blow him or a guy licking another man's jizz out of his wife please stop saying your straight be honest with yourself you bi nothing wrong with it own it

I have pegged several times. It is very enjoyable! Consider it as a another form of prostate massage. I know for a fact if you want a serious intense ball draining orgasm, have your wife or girlfriend peg you using a nice comfortable strapon on. Believe me if done properly as man when your finished squirting all over the place, you will collapse on to the bed in pure pleasure!!!!

My strapon is not black, its lilac, but i love peg my bf and he loves to be pegged, we did it 2 times and both times we had a very good time, I never saw my bf cum like that before!
Please login or become a member to view

very hot

Ever seen how the milk a bull or horse for breeding its the same for men the spot in the anus is almost instant erection and climax nothing wrong or gay about this the one I wonder about is straight guy letting another man blow him or a guy licking another man's jizz out of his wife please stop saying your straight be honest with yourself you bi nothing wrong with it own it
Totally agree. I want to try this with my man...so he can feel the pleasure he gives me thru anal sex...but it's to upright. Lol. Thinks its gay. I hate labels...ugh

I have enjoyed pegging hubby for a long time. Although he enjoys it as do I, he prefers the real thing bareback. I truly understand because, after all, so do I. My love and respect for hubby does not change because of our respective sexual perversions, like pegging him. We both feel very fortunate that we can explore and fulfill our sexual desires, perversions. My hubby is the love of my life, and our ability to share and fulfill our passions, without being judgmental, has made our love even stronger.

My strapon is not black, its lilac, but i love peg my bf and he loves to be pegged, we did it 2 times and both times we had a very good time, I never saw my bf cum like that before!

No idea about the pegging part bu I do know that body of yours is hot af!

Depending on are mood and whatever kinda rolls we are playing my wife will regularly fuck my ass. Usually starts off during the day with her demanding pictures of my “boycunt” then transpires into the evening with long sessions of me on my knees between her legs, servicing her soaking wet pussy with my tongue. She loves dressing me up in a skirt and stockings as well. When she’s had multiple orgasms from my mouth she’ll inform me to get into position, face down, ass up in the bed. Then she straps up and selects whichever cock she’s going to use. Usually a thick 8” black dildo. But occasionally if she really wants to put a hurting on me she’ll pick a 10” white dildo with a huge apple shaped head. Before fucking me she usually licks my hole to get it nice and wet then proceeds to fucking my ass, usually starts off slowly but she really gets into it and pounds me into submission. Usually lasts around 10-15 until I’m begging her to stop. I usually cum while getting fucked, soft cock and hands free. But if I don’t she usually spreads her legs and lets me cum in that big wet pussy. We both love it, she’s usually so wet afterwards the strap on is soaking wet and there’s cum running down her legs. Love it.....

3872.jpg

Pegging is great and is something that I think would complement cuckolding pretty well. Although I've never been a cuckold before (sadly), I have had a girlfriend who used to peg me. First couple of times with a small purple dildo; then later I asked for a larger black dildo.

It's something that just... destroyed any sort of old-fashioned male ego I had with her. She was always completely in charge the entire time.

Also, I don't know if pegging destroyed her "respect" for me, but after we got the bigger black dildo, she would peg me with it for a while, then bury it completely in me, and let me jerk off. After a bit, she would lean over and gently whisper: "I want you to be a little whore and cum hard on my black cock... I'm going to move it a little bit; just keep squeezing it... hmmm you're a little whore... just keep doing your ass kegels on my black cock..." etc.

The first time she did that I was stunned and nearly in tears from humiliation. But I quickly came. Hard. And in bucketfuls. With her black cock in my ass.

Back