I have done this to my hubby several times! He suggested it the first time and I thought it would be fun to feel what it's like to be on the other end! I took him from behind and didn't realize until I started, how much direct stimulation I was going to get on my clit! I came SO hard and SCREAMED at him to cum as I held it deep inside of him! Of course, he had already squirted all over the bed by then and he came a lot!

I have done this to my hubby several times! He suggested it the first time and I thought it would be fun to feel what it's like to be on the other end! I took him from behind and didn't realize until I started, how much direct stimulation I was going to get on my clit! I came SO hard and SCREAMED at him to cum as I held it deep inside of him! Of course, he had already squirted all over the bed by then and he came a lot!
Whaoo, I haven’t had this experience yet with my husband but I confess to be courious about it

We are beginners to this but the orgasms a guy can have from having a dildo or vibrator shoved up the arse are incredible! So different. If youre even slightly submissive guys, beg your lady to do this. Its great fun and i imagine for cuckolds who are denied it could become your only ejaculation outlet.

Back