My strapon is not black, its lilac, but i love peg my bf and he loves to be pegged, we did it 2 times and both times we had a very good time, I never saw my bf cum like that before!
Please login or become a member to view

My strapon is not black, its lilac, but i love peg my bf and he loves to be pegged, we did it 2 times and both times we had a very good time, I never saw my bf cum like that before!

Make him a cuckold bitch boi. Upgrade the size until he’s ready for at least 9 inches of BBC.
Your Superior Bull,

Last edited:

Love the cock but I need one somewhat bigger than that!

My wife keeps threatening to peg me but I have resisted but am thinking of letting her have her way to see how it would feel!

How can you be all the way to the wearing pantys stage and not getting fucked by a dildo or a nice cock? That feels rvs to me, but that's me, I don't know everything. I've only thought about pantys because some guys like it - never actually worn them, because I'm just going to take them off anyway lol

1995-jpg.2225609

Thats the only sex my hubby gets unless I let him lick me.. He stays locked in permanent chastity and has even learned to master the art of sissygasm from being pegged. He cums just like he has been jerked off. He gets a sensation like he has to pee really bad just before he sissygasms, so hot!!

Thats the only sex my hubby gets unless I let him lick me.. He stays locked in permanent chastity and has even learned to master the art of sissygasm from being pegged. He cums just like he has been jerked off. He gets a sensation like he has to pee really bad just before he sissygasms, so hot!!
Make that bitch cum baby.

We have been really into pegging for many years. Started before we were married. Have to admit it is a total turn on for both of us. I luv the vulnerability he feels when he submits to me, the way he whimpers and moans when I am in him, his multiple full body orgasms, the power I feel when wearing a cock. It makes me cum buckets every time we do it.

Back