Paternity and baby Support

livid

Male
Just curious....there are lots of threads here about Black Bulls impregnating Hotwives' and stuff like that. Since obligation to pay baby support is a coefficient of Paternity, and the ability for a cuck to contest paternity, even if it is his wife that gets pregnant is a reality in the legal process, I am curious what the real world outcome of all this Black breeding actually is. Just because you knock up another man's wife does not mean that you have taken his wife (unless she leaves him), and does not mean that you have passed obligation or financial burden to raise the baby you fathered to another man, just because it may grow up in that cuck's house. I would love to hear feedback from the group on this issue.

Kinda agree with whiteshadoe. In most cases it's just a fantasy for the couple, or husband. And ones that make it a reality are far and few.

Any time no type of birth control is used there is a chance of it happening. If guy doesn't want to take a chance to knock her up he can use a condom. In the end all 3 people are responsible, assuming the husband has knowledge of the event.

My personal opinion, which means nothing, why would a guy not want something to do with his own children. I know it happens, but that's a reflection of the type guy he is!

Just curious....there are lots of threads here about Black Bulls impregnating Hotwives' and stuff like that. Since obligation to pay baby support is a coefficient of Paternity, and the ability for a cuck to contest paternity, even if it is his wife that gets pregnant is a reality in the legal process, I am curious what the real world outcome of all this Black breeding actually is. Just because you knock up another man's wife does not mean that you have taken his wife (unless she leaves him), and does not mean that you have passed obligation or financial burden to raise the baby you fathered to another man, just because it may grow up in that cuck's house. I would love to hear feedback from the group on this issue.
Speaking for most cuckolds, when wifey gets knocked-up, it is the couple's problem
not the Bull's. Not that it matters but often, the bull was in his teens and from the hood.

A well-to-do married white couple from the suburbs is the ideal situation to raise
the young bull's baby. I just can't see the couple calling the police or lawyers and
saying "This bull isn't taking his responsibility seriously". Get real!

The only time we did have a problem was when the bull came to the hospital
and wanted to name the baby as well the baby to have his last name.
It was very embarrassing with family & friends and staff there not knowing what's going on.

No one paid me a dime, and to be honest, I wouldn't have accepted money anyway...it was my Honor to pay and support all 5 biracial children my 2 now ex wives made, even tho eventually both wives were out of the picture as well. To me, there is no 'pick and choose' which part of the lifestyle u will support and partake in, if ur wife or gf goes into it wanting to get pregnant, then the responsibility is yours to pay for. Children NEVER ask to be born, adults CHOOSE to create them, thus its their responsibility, obligation to support and raise them.
JMHO as a white man whom has been there.

The meaning of cuckold is interesting . It's all about breeding. Not in the dominance way how it's mostly done now but. A more sneaky way. Look up the origin of the word.
Then add on how family wealth was passed on.
It's all about breeding.
And never forget mommas baby Daddys maybe. She's fucking Black Men duhhh birth control is on the couple. Not his department.
Worst sight ever. Black cock with a condom. Yuck disgusting.
No matter what she's mom always will be. How the males react is up to them

My hot wife has been impregnated by seven different Black men over the course of our 50-year marriage. Her first interracial birthing occurred in 1973, the last occurred in 2001. We have lived in New Jersey for our entire lives, and all seven of the interracial births occurred in NJ hospitals. Knowing that my wife might be knocked up during our honeymoon, we consulted a NJ attorney before we were married about any legal ramifications about a white wife with a white husband giving birth to a baby with non-white features. In other words, the white wife gets a baby from having sex with a Black man. As we understand the attorney's advice, when a baby is born to a married couple in NJ, the birth certificate automatically includes the husband's name as well as the wife's maiden name. Thus, the husband legally is responsible for supporting and raising ANY baby that his wife gives birth to. A husband whose wife committed adultery WITHOUT his knowledge AND consent, MAY sue his wife for divorce.

I am a true cuckold, I have consented to the knowledge that my wife will be having sex with other men and may be impregnated as a result of such sex. The fact that I delight in watching my wife being fucked and bred by other men, and that I may jerk off during such events and take photos and videos, further confirms my status as a true cuckold. As far as my wife's Black bulls are concerned, they may continue to enjoy the taboo nature of fucking a white man's wife and knocking her up.

As we normally do, my wife and I warn other couples that although the NBWO has worked for us, it may not work for you.

This is one of those conversations that always needs to be had especially if playing unprotected but just in general as well. The chance of pregnancy is there and is a real risk. Between my husband and I we'd would have no issues raising a baby if I was to become pregnant. We would also give the biological ******* the ability to be part of the baby's life if they wanted to or if they did not want to.

Fun is different from responsibility, we already have a baby with a bull, and we have a contract where he took responsibility
of the generated baby and the baby is already 14 weeks old, registered in his name, where he will pay for education and health, and we will take care of the baby with the other responsibilities, we continue in a modern marriage, but with responsibility.

i raised 5 biracial children from both my now 2 ex wives couplings with black men, even after they left the marriage. i never asked any of them for support, money, etc. i covered my obligations as all white men entering into this lifestyle with wives that dont use protection should. i am NOT a proponent of protection, i AM a proponent of breeding, and i believe a man should honor his obligations to raise the children, support them since it was he and his wife/gf/etc that openly entered into the lifestyle. children, white, black, yellow, red, green nor blue ASK to be born, we CHOOSE to bring them into this world, no matter how, and we are OBLIGATED to them to keep them safe and fed and clothed and housed.

My hot wife has been impregnated by seven different Black men over the course of our 50-year marriage. Her first interracial birthing occurred in 1973, the last occurred in 2001. We have lived in New Jersey for our entire lives, and all seven of the interracial births occurred in NJ hospitals. Knowing that my wife might be knocked up during our honeymoon, we consulted a NJ attorney before we were married about any legal ramifications about a white wife with a white husband giving birth to a baby with non-white features. In other words, the white wife gets a baby from having sex with a Black man. As we understand the attorney's advice, when a baby is born to a married couple in NJ, the birth certificate automatically includes the husband's name as well as the wife's maiden name. Thus, the husband legally is responsible for supporting and raising ANY baby that his wife gives birth to. A husband whose wife committed adultery WITHOUT his knowledge AND consent, MAY sue his wife for divorce.

I am a true cuckold, I have consented to the knowledge that my wife will be having sex with other men and may be impregnated as a result of such sex. The fact that I delight in watching my wife being fucked and bred by other men, and that I may jerk off during such events and take photos and videos, further confirms my status as a true cuckold. As far as my wife's Black bulls are concerned, they may continue to enjoy the taboo nature of fucking a white man's wife and knocking her up.

As we normally do, my wife and I warn other couples that although the NBWO has worked for us, it may not work for you.
wow kudos to you must be an all time record!

Kinda agree with whiteshadoe. In most cases it's just a fantasy for the couple, or husband. And ones that make it a reality are far and few.

Any time no type of birth control is used there is a chance of it happening. If guy doesn't want to take a chance to knock her up he can use a condom. In the end all 3 people are responsible, assuming the husband has knowledge of the event.

My personal opinion, which means nothing, why would a guy not want something to do with his own children. I know it happens, but that's a reflection of the type guy he is!
Actually there is a member here who did breed his Chinese wife. Believe it or not. I was astounded when he showed me pictures.

Actually there is a member here who did breed his Chinese wife. Believe it or not. I was astounded when he showed me pictures.
Oh I believe a few have done it. And sure some will do it.
Just know a lot are just fantasy. Been around long enough to see the guys that talk big but as soon as they get done jacking it change what they want completely!

As for the real ones, I am happy for them and hope that the man can be a great dad and not care. The real ******* well guess it depends if he knows or not.

Before my wife started breeding with Black men we sought legal advice. It's not so much about my wife, her Bull (if known), or me. It's all about protecting the children. California law in the mid 90s was fairly clear about the rights and obligations of all concerned. Our lawyer did insist on a video of our consent to this arrangement in case I changed my mind and wanted a divorce. It would then be clear that I was responsible for the children's upbringing. Likewise the biological ******* (if known) gave up his rights to the baby. Fortunately, none of this was a problem for us but it did clarify the situation for other people. Check with an attorney to learn about the laws of your state on this matter (even if you don't plan to have someone else ******* your children).

Like NJamazoncuck wrote this worked well for us but it might not for you. Think very carefully and always think of the children first.

Mostly just a fantasy and fun..

Back