Panties or Cock Cage?

What is more humiliating for white boys to have to wear?

• Panties

Votes: 266 41.8%
  • Cuck Cage

Votes: 370 58.2%

• Total voters
To me, the panties enhance the humiliation by removing the illusion of his unwilling participation. In a cage, on some emotional level he can always say "someone else has the key, it's out of my control". In panties, there is nothing physical keeping him in his place- he is submitting because he recognizes his place as much as I do.
True enough.

Panties are humiliating because they strip the white boy of his sexuality and feminize him. It's even more humiliating when his wife and her black lover see that his little cock is erect in her panties. A lot of white boys have said that they're so turned on by this that they have accidentally cum in the panties.

A cock cage or chastity device is equally humiliating. The white boy is fully restrained and denied any pleasure or release. Once locked in a chastity device, the cuckolds cock becomes useless. He is unable to penetrate his wife, while her black lover gets full access to her entire body. The wife or black bull who has the key is in full control of his cock.
Both and it doesn’t stop there. Heels, stockings, bras and eventually attraction to BBC and submission.

Panties are humiliating because they strip the white boy of his sexuality and feminize him. It's even more humiliating when his wife and her black lover see that his little cock is erect in her panties. A lot of white boys have said that they're so turned on by this that they have accidentally cum in the panties.

A cock cage or chastity device is equally humiliating. The white boy is fully restrained and denied any pleasure or release. Once locked in a chastity device, the cuckolds cock becomes useless. He is unable to penetrate his wife, while her black lover gets full access to her entire body. The wife or black bull who has the key is in full control of his cock.

i agree with willsrvu in that wearing women's underwear should be seen as an honor, rather than a humiliation. What was humiliating was being demoted to a smaller cock cage. The first one we tried, on the recommendation of the current Bull, was the spiked metal cage. Even fully stimulated, I didn't touch the spikes. We went from that to a CD-6000. You guessed it, when erect there was still plenty of room.

That's when I was demoted to the CD-6000S and 24/7 wearing. They have a metal cage that is even smaller on order. With that on, any hint of there even being a penis there will disappear. This why I voted for a cage being more humiliating.

Back