Panties or Cock Cage?

What is more humiliating for white boys to have to wear?

• Panties

Votes: 266 41.8%
  • Cuck Cage

Votes: 370 58.2%

• Total voters
both together for me
He is a cleaner and a cock sucker when told to. My first black master trained him really good so he knows his place. He is not allowed to enter my pussy and is only allowed to cum once in a while for health reasons. Even them he has to cum in his own mouth and either me or one of my lovers wash it down with some piss then it's right back in his cage.
That's how all husbands should be

Ordering my chastity cage today, and asking my wife to keep the key and keep me in denial. Also going to let her know about my cuckold desires again and how much it turns me on when she tells me how small my dick is or when she tells me I can't please her in bed and haven't made her cum in 27 years!!! Wish me luck!!

Attachments

• IMG_7132.JPG
    IMG_7132.JPG
    540.6 KB · Views: 49
He is a cleaner and a cock sucker when told to. My first black master trained him really good so he knows his place. He is not allowed to enter my pussy and is only allowed to cum once in a while for health reasons. Even them he has to cum in his own mouth and either me or one of my lovers wash it down with some piss then it's right back in his cage.
That's exactly how we are I only get to cum once a month and I have to eat it.

Back