Panties or Cock Cage?

What is more humiliating for white boys to have to wear?

• Panties

Votes: 266 41.8%
  • Cuck Cage

Votes: 370 58.2%

• Total voters
A fantasy 'cos you haven't yet found yourself in a position where it can possible happen for real.
Well im glad that After 16 years my wife fucks BBC. But we want to Keep it Secret. Fantasy would be great seeing 6 wifes one of them is mine in a Row faceing 6 cucks, one of them is me beeing fucked doggystyle while having their hair pulled and their asses smacked.;) Guess that will never be real für us.

Sorry, but I don't really find either to be particularly humiliating.

I never understood why "****** feminization" is supposed to be humiliating. If you adore and idolize women, why would being made to emulate one and wear their clothing be humiliating instead of an honor? The only possible humiliation I see is due to the fact a man could never be good enough to be even "adequate" as a woman.

The chastity device is also something I feel is a sign of love from a wife to her husband. She cares enough to claim him as her own and to give him the gift of tease and denial, keeping him always longing for her. Why should that be humiliating?

Then again, I do have a tendency to look at things in a somewhat abstract fashion.
You're not alone my friend. I too share your ideals. For me, it's not really an option anyway since I am caged AND crossdressed.

Back