Panties or Cock Cage?

What is more humiliating for white boys to have to wear?

• Panties

Votes: 266 41.8%
  • Cuck Cage

Votes: 370 58.2%

• Total voters
As I am pretty much always caged, there is no need for the panties... neither of us are into that anyhow... caging my limp dick gets the point across really... lol

What is more humiliating for white boys to have to wear?

Panties are humiliating because they strip the white boy of his sexuality and feminize him. It's even more humiliating when his wife and her black lover see that his little cock is erect in her panties. A lot of white boys have said that they're so turned on by this that they have accidentally cum in the panties.

A cock cage or chastity device is equally humiliating. The white boy is fully restrained and denied any pleasure or release. Once locked in a chastity device, the cuckolds cock becomes useless. He is unable to penetrate his wife, while her black lover gets full access to her entire body. The wife or black bull who has the key is in full control of his cock.
I wear both and as a cucky none of it is humiliating. What's humiliating is when I have to masturbate in front of our black Bull and my wife and they making fun of me.

Back