Panties or Cock Cage?

What is more humiliating for white boys to have to wear?

• Panties

Votes: 266 41.8%
  • Cuck Cage

Votes: 370 58.2%

• Total voters
Chastity device improves your control over cuckie. It also spikes his emasculation and submission for all to see. Wearing under his panties will mold him into a better, more docile cuckold.
It doesn't, it's the lock not you that has control. Get control with out a lock, then and only then do you actually have control.

You're right, Mistress (my girlfriend orders me to refer to all women as that)...I'm a white boy with a small white worm for a dick. I love my girlfriend Amber so much, and I tried and tried the best I could to please her and make her happy. But it was no use...so we got into cuckolding recently (we're both 22) and she has a thick, long 12" inch black Bull that stretches her pussy wide open, which my little worm could never do. When I say stretch, I literally mean he STRETCHES her pussy from the immense thickness of his BBC.
She makes me wear a chastity cage all the time to show me how useless and pathetic my white tiny dick is...with white briefs to show the pathetic sissy boy I am...I'm very inferior, mistress, and I know I'll never be able to pleasure a woman like a black man easily can. I've been locked up for 4 months now mistress and I haven't been able to come in contact with my own penis, and it's so utterly humiliating...but I know it's for the best since I'm a useless white sissy boy who watches in envy and humiliation as black Bulls with 12+ inch cocks satisfy my girlfriend beyond reason.... :(
Where is the mutual fun or enjoyment for the two of you as a couple. You should be eating the cream pie and jerk that little penis of yours two or three times while she is being satisfied by that monster dick.

My wife likes my tiny dicklet and useless balls to be completely visible. It is obvious that I could never please a women. Making me wear a short skirt or mini-dress accomplishes that and also demonstrates that all I am good for is to supply alternate holes for bi or gay bulls.

Attachments

• Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
  • Mini-Dress, Rear View.jpg
    Mini-Dress, Rear View.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
  • Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    Mini-Dress, Front View.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • Mini-Dress, Rear View.jpg
    Mini-Dress, Rear View.jpg